a note from tehvul's mom

Redmund, why did you like your mom's post on the 27th if you supposedly cut her out of your life? Or how you missed "Daddy" back in November of last year? Also, you have 4 true friends. Since you replied to your mom, I'm counting her as 1. Sugar daddy Mike is another. Who are the other 2 pathetic people you claim as friends? It can't be any of the amazing artists you have signed or the superstars that you ghostwrite for.

This all worked out better than first thought. Mom showed her true colors once again. Plus you morons outed yourselves with inaccurate intel. By all means continue.

Oh and your links didnt work. :wave:

tehvul have you had sex with justin mcfarlane

probably

he seemed the game type

199117_178229785558568_5425020_n.jpg

Thus. That is not Tehvul. You are wasting your time. :sunny:

EDIT: What I find most entertaining of all is the fact my mom chose to not listen to me, making things worse for herself, and watching you guys spaz out on people that are not me. :lol:

Last edited:
so you live in a condo with a gay dude you call dad

who lived with another young man in a similar situation re: substance abuse and a desire for a new start

who he fucked and called him dad

edit: and re-reading that 'eulogy' seems like he possibly had schizophrenic/personality disorder symptoms

and you're saying that that says nothing about the probable realities of your living situation

right

mike G is a sick fuck who cruises AA/NA/half-way houses and steals medication while having his filthy ways

Last edited:
so mike green's MO is getting unstable white trash off their meds and supplying them with room and board so they give up dat ass?

ive seen worse plans to get laid

lmao done run outta straws huh? Cause that's all you lil bitches are grasping. :lol:

are u denying that your "dad" was buttfucking a younger, medicated "white trash" type dude with mental issues named justin and took him off his meds and provided him with room and board?

Back