a note from tehvul's mom

The purpose of life is betterment of self, and humanity as a whole. Something which is a foreign concept to most of you.

Last I checked a whore had to actually have sex to be a whore. I know the taming of the primitive side of self is an important step to enlightenment which is why I have been celibate for well over a year.

My Dad Mike is a good man.
If this world had more of his kind
this world would much better off.
You do not even know who or what you are
so trying to figure me out is just a waste of your time.

:lol: ...... CUM to papi.

"Face down ass up" ........... :rofl:

.................................................................................................................

Oh boy. :p:

TW doan need to figure you out.

A "normal" healthy person does not go without sex for a whole year.
( If they cannot have access to a "partner" )

TW knows you jes plian :nuts:

See Redmund, you are so stupid.

Peeps start dying the day they are born.

That is something a common man would say based on their unlearned opinion from the unlearned opinions of those in positions of "authority."

I could teach you more however only the worthy have a right to the truths, and you have proven yourself most unworthy. That mistake is a mistake only you can take steps to correct but you feel as though you already know everything when in fact you do know everything about nothing. You had much to offer this world but gave so very little of yourself.

Pity.

And then he buttsexed you

Sorry to ruin your man sex fantasy, but once we were done with the tile we went shopping. When we returned home he made dinner and parked himself in front of the TV in the den where he is at this very moment. I went back to the studio after snagging a glass of lemon water, and 2 packs of Swiss Rolls. Nasty stuff huh?

A "normal" healthy person does not go without sex for a whole year.
( If they cannot have access to a "partner" )

TW knows you jes plian :nuts:

Normality is a social disease. For to be accepted as "normal", in this misguided society, one must first conform to the "norm". I never have been one to jump off of a cliff while the rest are. I am more than content to watch in amusement as they plummet to their deaths. I was married for 12 years, and got plenty of pussy during that time. I have bedded well over 200 women in my life, so I actually enjoy not being preoccupied with thoughts of "Damn I need to get laid".

Gives me more time to entertain more important thoughts.

Last edited:
Look, I don't really give a crap about your gay stuff, you pay that rent however you please, it is your body after all. Just try to keep it out of here.

Cash is king. Also it's some of you who are obsessed with man sex similar to the way you and Muktard are obsessed with me. I have a huge library. I'm good.

Ok. Peel and stick linoleum tiles?

The box says they are vinyl tiles. We had to use some type of glue to install them. It made a mess. The tile is not the expensive stuff we recently had installed at the other house, but we slum it here during the summer anyway. :shrug:

15z4nsj.jpg

I ain't got room to talk.........
Furniture around here, meh, functional. :shrug:
Did ya notice the while particle wood white cabinet?

But yeah, yep, peel and stick.

Oooooooo, impressive, color sucks. >:hurry:

No you do not have room to talk. Your drug addicted self chose to spend 2.5k of your Father's money on a crack whore instead of putting your Fathers money to good use in repairs around his house. Yeah the furniture where you live blows, because you blow all of your Fathers money on drugs and prostitutes. I can't relate though because most of the furniture here, and at the other house are antiques worth more than you are. You can hate on the color of the tile all you want. They still live better than you ever will. :sunny:

29bf1pk.jpg

EDIT: Glad I took that pic and actually looked at it. I have to buff out that water stain from a glass on that antique table. One of my dad's guests had to have done that. I do not bring people over here. Damn.

Last edited:
VCT=vinyl composition tile which is pictured. Just a fyi. Comes in 12"X12". Still doesn't make a creep not a creep.

Hey dude,

Nice work on the floor.

I would say that the use of the word "Dad" when you refer to Mike is a bit OTT though? Would you call him your partner? I don't know how you classify it, but I (personally, I fully understand if you disagree) think the word Dad should be reserved for someone either of a genetic link, or who has brought you up during childhood :shrug:

Hey dude,

Nice work on the floor.

I would say that the use of the word "Dad" when you refer to Mike is a bit OTT though? Would you call him your partner? I don't know how you classify it, but I (personally, I fully understand if you disagree) think the word Dad should be reserved for someone either of a genetic link, or who has brought you up during childhood :shrug:

I consider Mike my Dad, because that is how I see him as. I was reborn back in 2010 so it is fair to say he has raised me, and continues to raise me. He believed in me when I didn't believe in me. Thus he has my total respect and complete loyalty. I understand the common man would have a hard time trying to understand, but somethings are not meant to be understood by the profane.

Your interest should not be me. It should be you so learn something, and have a great day.

Your interest should not be me. It should be you so learn something, and have a great day.

You say this, and yet despite being banned you had to COME BACK HERE to post. Pretty evidently YOUR interest is in US paying attention to YOU. So why don't you just grow up, take your ban like a man, and just go do something else.

Seriously it takes A LOT to get banned from this place, and you managed to do so at least once (not sure if he got banned multiple times, but I invite the possibility). I mean seriously, you can't even pull a one tenth of the bullshit the average poster does here in another forum without multiple warnings or even an outright ban inside of 24 hours. And yet Rayn has be so absurdly tolerant of you and your father, and I'd praise him as a saint for that because family say I'm EXTREMELY tolerant and even I'm worn by both of you incessant squabbling on top of your "mightier than thou" arrogance standing abreast with your father's methodical butchering and misuse of proper punctuation, grammar, or even USING NOUNS.

So why don't you take that as a sign and go practice all the shit you preach?

Last edited:
Back