does Captain Tard stalk anyone else?

havax is 35 and on his way to ngfm woman hating territory because it makes sense to him

dat bitch in heat she be ovulatin

this guy must be a TW member: Oregon University Officers Under Fire for ‘Eat a Bowl of Dicks’ List | Mediaite

Have you ever seen someone at work or on TV and thought, “They should eat a bowl of dicks”? Well, you’re not alone. Public safety officers at Oregon University compiled their own list of who they think should eat a bowl of dicks, and that list was made public this week by an officer filing a wrongful termination lawsuit. And wow, it’s a pretty loaded list.

I don't really see how any of the stuff in this thread proves they don't belong here.
20% of the posts in this thread are made captain tryhard

the entire "old jobless dude calling people names" thing is awkward but his need to machinegun post makes me think he's bipolar.

the triple threat of dutch, dare, and dealydumb

i can't say this hasn't been fun

:lol:

but we should all feel bad for picking on the mentally disabled.

the entire "old jobless dude calling people names" thing is awkward but his need to machinegun post makes me think he's bipolar.

oh, absolutely...or I'm easily entertained

but more likely i sit at home and shit my pants all day.

right?

about what?

lol calling people clowns that use the insult 'faggot'?

yeah, you're right, you are a fucking clown

its been a big week for havax he made a manbaby step forward and had to learn what ovulation was

tho he wrote it as "its when a bitch is in heat" it was still a major accomplishment for a white trash misogynist redneck like him

yeah but we had Juggernaught before. someone has got to fill the void. :shrug:

See, this is why TW has fallen from an internet presence. Instead of TW actually doing anything with its resources, posters have degraded into shit slinging and drab toxicity focused internally.

I didn't get here in time to see TW do... well, anything (not sure i ever will tbh). I got here just after the last TWIP, and just in time for a semi successful shirt drive to try and scrape money together. Wish I would have gotten here six years ago. oh yes, and I believe we won some poster's "ex" girlfriend a spa treatment at some point...

that's a pretty big void to fill

like the size of the frontdoor of a 600sq ft bungalow with a dead lawn kinda big

i see by your sig tele does the same wanting you to cry because he needs it weird type of comments

like i can not fathom any other type of person wanting to collect jars of tears of people to drink other than a really mentally ill violent person

like a wannabe serial killer, pedophile, a real serial killer etc

y has the guy not posted a photo anywhere and people hes known for years dont know his real name

most likely because hes on a sex offender registry

he admits his troll addiction, in addition to failing to understand that my sig is merely an exposé of his bizarre behavior

what's the guy posting now, like 500 posts/day? he obsessively cycles through neg reps in between. crazy.

mason verger collected and drank tears in hannibal, tele is basically one step away from an over the top fictional psychopath

it is also an ongoing expression of how much logroller values his rep

it is very very very serious business

one day soon his sig will either grow so large it consumes all the bandwidth on the internet, or he will have to boil it down to just the good neg reps.

it could go either way. i'm very excited about it.

Back