WHERE ARE THE ron PAUL TARDS?!!? rofl..

We were proud of him in February 1, 2006 too.

Back when the DJIA was about the same as it is now and it didn't take trillions of dollars to get it back to where it is today.

Before QE1, QE2, QE3........

Causation is a real mother fucker.

596-Tip-Chart1.jpg

I spot me a cause.....it's only 85 Billion a month, or over 333 bucks for every man, woman, and child in the United States of America every month.

But yeah, I'm excited......Excited for the Top 1% who hold over 50% of all stocks, bonds, and mutual funds and get to watch them grow through an inflation tax (of a minimum 4%) against everyone who isn't essentially them.

High unemployment, record debt, and we celebrate the rich getting richer.

Hip, hip, hooray.............

Last edited:
If someone stole a minimum of 4% of your money, from your personal bank account, in order to dump it into the stock market, for everyone but you to benefit from, most reasonable people would call that theft.

Have the Federal Reserve do that to you, through Quantitative Easing and lowering interest rates, while raising inflation, and morons in America couldn't be happier about it. They will jump in joy as we sit in stagnation with the stock market reaching record highs and only those heavily invested in stocks are somehow benefiting.

That's what we call dumb as fuck in my neck of the woods. Those who celebrate being robbed should tell me where they live, because I can swing past with an empty duffel bag to fill within the hour.

Last edited:
Ender just received a new message on his plenty of fish account, he will be right back to reply.

Ender just received a new message on his plenty of fish account, he will be right back to reply.

Ben_Bernanke.jpg

“I don’t think that I’m the only person in the world who can manage the exit,” Bernanke said when asked at a news conference in Washington if he’s discussed his plans with President Barack Obama. His term expires at the end of January.

Bernanke Says He's Replaceable

Because rumor has it he isn't just replaceable, but might even bail ship before they have to end this last, claimed to be indefinite, QE.

Can't say I blame him.

We were proud of him in February 1, 2006 too.

Back when the DJIA was about the same as it is now and it didn't take trillions of dollars to get it back to where it is today.

Before QE1, QE2, QE3........

Causation is a real mother fucker.

596-Tip-Chart1.jpg

I spot me a cause.....it's only 85 Billion a month, or over 333 bucks for every man, woman, and child in the United States of America every month.

But yeah, I'm excited......Excited for the Top 1% who hold over 50% of all stocks, bonds, and mutual funds and get to watch them grow through an inflation tax (of a minimum 4%) against everyone who isn't essentially them.

High unemployment, record debt, and we celebrate the rich getting richer.

Hip, hip, hooray.............

lol a bunch of jibberish.

where do I start?

Consumer Price Index Summary

How about we start there..

Dow is back to where it was before the crash.
Unemployment is on the decline.
Housing is coming out of the slumps.

What was that about how terrible QE was?

retard. erhm... paultard

If someone stole a minimum of 4% of your money, from your personal bank account, in order to dump it into the stock market, for everyone but you to benefit from, most reasonable people would call that theft.

Have the Federal Reserve do that to you, through Quantitative Easing and lowering interest rates, while raising inflation, and morons in America couldn't be happier about it. They will jump in joy as we sit in stagnation with the stock market reaching record highs and only those heavily invested in stocks are somehow benefiting.

That's what we call dumb as fuck in my neck of the woods. Those who celebrate being robbed should tell me where they live, because I can swing past with an empty duffel bag to fill within the hour.

Where is this massive inflation you're talking about? Are you retarded?

Explain to me, how BoJ has been in a deflation cycle when their pouring tons of liquidity into the economy?

derp

what's that?

paul tard.

lol a bunch of jibberish.

Yep......let's see

where do I start?

Consumer Price Index Summary

How about we start there..

cpi.JPG

Ups and down with each new QE promise.......weeeeeee

Please try again.......inflation up on average. As evident from food prices to gasoline.

The fact that really nothing, other than housing, is cheaper than it was five years ago, or even last year, should prove how bad of an argument this is.

Dow is back to where it was before the crash.

It's back to where it was before '08......Only 5 year later.

Implying we only lost 5 consecutive years worth of interest if we stayed in the stock market or 16% of our money was diminished if we kept it elsewhere. Can you feel the earnings?

Unemployment is on the decline.

1081_figure2.gif

Gets even more depressing here:
http://www.bls.gov/web/empsit/ceshighlights.pdf

Oh staggeringly.......we we will be back were we were in no time.

85 billion a month.......average salary of 50k per year. We could be creating 1.7 million jobs a month just handing it to people sitting at home. Instead 240k jobs were created last month. 150k was minimum just to keep unemployment from rising further.

90k jobs above that created for every 85 billion spent.......What is 100k per month, per job created, between freinds? :rofl:

Housing is coming out of the slumps.

Oh really?

http://homes.yahoo.com/news/more-300-000-u-homes-foreclosed-zombies-study-205029692.html

A national survey found 301,874 "zombie" properties dotting the U.S. landscape in which homeowners in foreclosure have moved out, leaving vacant property susceptible to vandalism and degradation.

Empty foreclosed houses = good thing right? Detroit has proven that.

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/zombie-titles-haunt-victims-home-foreclosure-1B7933378

The number of homes overall in foreclosure or bank-owned rose by 9 percent to 1.5 million properties nationally in the first quarter of 2013 compared to a year ago, according to RealtyTrac.
Another 10.9 million homeowners nationwide remain at risk because they owe more than their property is worth, according to company vice president Daren Blomquist.

Only 10 percent, or 1.5 million more in the first quarter this year. Fantastic, at this rate the housing bubble will be fixed in negative fucking never.

This arguments also a bust........

What was that about how terrible QE was?

retard. erhm... paultard

It was trillions wasted already, trillions more still to be wasted. Give the average family of four an extra 1500 a month, as is evident by the extra 85 billion a month we already pump out for Wall-Street, and it couldn't possibly be more of a failure.

Not that we should.......because monetization is dumb.

That's sort of how math works and shit, retard. Yes, that was a systematic dismantling and it would be more than fun to do it again. :)

Go suck jew cartel banker dick on your own time.

Last edited:
Back