NPR

I've listened to it for years.

It's gotten noticeably worse since Trump won. The men have ugly soy voices, and the women have vocal fry and they have no composure. They start squeeling like upset pigs when they talk of trump. Like how girls sound when they whisper some nasty gossip.

They give more nods to identity politics, and its always part of their little commentary in between news segments.

The men have low testosterone voices. Just listen to up first. Inskeep is the only man who sounds normal.

I've also noticed they never play recordings of Trump's voice from any of his speeches, but they DO play voice clips when he talks right after marine one lands. It's noisy in the background, so trump yells when he talks because a fucking helicopter is behind him. The NPR audio cleans it up so it just sounds like trump is screaming. There's no context for this on the radio but I've noticed a clear pattern.

I've listened to it for years.

It's gotten noticeably worse since Trump won. The men have ugly soy voices, and the women have vocal fry and they have no composure. They start squeeling like upset pigs when they talk of trump. Like how girls sound when they whisper some nasty gossip.

They give more nods to identity politics, and its always part of their little commentary in between news segments.

The men have low testosterone voices. Just listen to up first. Inskeep is the only man who sounds normal.

I've also noticed they never play recordings of Trump's voice from any of his speeches, but they DO play voice clips when he talks right after marine one lands. It's noisy in the background, so trump yells when he talks because a fucking helicopter is behind him. The NPR audio cleans it up so it just sounds like trump is screaming. There's no context for this on the radio but I've noticed a clear pattern.

reggs would know what gossiping women sound like

The President's golf games cost more than the US governments contribution to NPR, if we're cutting the entertainment budget lets cut it deep.

I used to respect NPR and found it entertaining and informative. Then, they went off the deep end.

Rush Limbaugh is less biased than NPR.

I had NPR on in my car Friday for some inexplicable reason

Some dolt woman was going on and on about Roe v. Wade and Trump. It reached a point where she effectively threatened vagina war against the president.

I snickered for the entire duration of my walk to my accountant’s office.

unless you're a trump supporter heading to a trump rally, that is.

then you might fear for your life cuz crazy fucking violent tds uber driver

9/10 it's bbc world news or some fun lil vignette
i kno u dont really uber cuz you likely live in teh boonies

i kno u dont really uber cuz you likely live in teh boonies

oh yeah? and what makes you come to that stupid fucking conclusion, you tolerant liberal, u?

is it because i live in texas, and as we all know, there are hardly any big cities in texas and we all drive horses and buggies to the general store and the saloon?

Last edited:
in texas everybody drives f350 dually w/ empty bed and no trailer to the whataburger and the corporate office park where they work in cubicles for TI or dell

~FACT~

"Planet Money" and "The Indicator" are both pretty good podcasts with a focus on economics, but accessible to most and are fairly apolitical. "This American Life" is way too political and just depressing.

Back