Does anybody actually agree with this? by Flash - Page 24 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Does anybody actually agree with this?
Page 24 of 24
epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
461 - 01-03-2018, 15:28
who said that??

go away!!

Sponsored Links
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
462 - 01-03-2018, 15:43
Dems in 2018: Hey we're paying them for their cake!

Dems in 1865: Hey we're giving them shelter and food!

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
463 - 01-03-2018, 18:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
tbf, one is a choice and one is a biological defect
Your mother going through child birth to deliver you, a biological defect, was also a choice.

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
464 - 01-03-2018, 18:32
aww you don't like science

arsin
Veteran++
Old
465 - 01-03-2018, 18:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
if it weren't for minimum wage you admit you would get paid far less than that amount

and you think this is damning of the system, our economy, and not you as a person and a demonstration of your individual value and work ethic

LOLOLOLOLOLOLO
You don't believe a person has a bargaining position vis a vis a corporation do you? Do you believe the mouse can strike a fair deal with an elephant?

Why should a taxpaying schmuck like myself subsidize the profits of Wallmart et al?

If you work you should make enough money to pay for rent, food transport and a little fun. Surely 1000's of years of civilization does result in better lives for all?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
466 - 01-03-2018, 20:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
You don't believe a person has a bargaining position vis a vis a corporation do you? Do you believe the mouse can strike a fair deal with an elephant?

Why should a taxpaying schmuck like myself subsidize the profits of Wallmart et al?

If you work you should make enough money to pay for rent, food transport and a little fun. Surely 1000's of years of civilization does result in better lives for all?
i believe we make our ****ing beds and after doing so should expect to sleep in it

you are open borders......get used to fighting and competing against global workers for your job

you are pro illegal immigrant.......get used to fighting against those who don't pay taxes, don't have to follow the rules, as day labor competition

you are pro visa........get used to fighting against people who think that making 100 dollars a day is great money and can send that home (where cost of living is 10x less) and live quite well in a few years

i mean this isn't that difficult

You could soon pay more money for worse food. Thanks, Donald Trump. - The Washington Post

Quote:
***8220;The [labor share of grocery costs] depends entirely on what you buy and how much it***8217;s automated,***8221; said Michael Roberts, an agricultural economist at the University of Hawaii. ***8220;For some goods, the labor costs are already pretty high. And we don***8217;t know how much higher they***8217;d have to go to fill positions.***8221;
i read this as the ****libs don't like paying out a fair wage, that they don't like living standards, and that americans really are too ****ing lazy to do a real days work (no matter how poor they think they are).

but you know, you know, they are fighting for 15 dollar an hour corporate minimum wage they say

yeah........sure they are

Last edited by Captain Tele; 01-03-2018 at 20:14..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
467 - 01-03-2018, 20:13
in the words of the new dave chapel special

fuk u trump we don't want jobs building new apple phone at foxconn

we want to buy the new apple phones and enjoy them

well............

don't be shocked that those slaves soon have more money than you do

(than we do collectively)

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
468 - 01-03-2018, 20:48
guys we need laws that protect certain classes of people

define prejudice and hate crimes

Take my job.

Take my children.

Take my wife.

Take my life.

Take my nation.

Just don***8217;t call me a ***8220;racist***8221;

-Cuck

Last edited by Captain Tele; 01-03-2018 at 20:55..
arsin
Veteran++
Old
469 - 01-04-2018, 05:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
i believe we make our ****ing beds and after doing so should expect to sleep in it

you are open borders......get used to fighting and competing against global workers for your job

you are pro illegal immigrant.......get used to fighting against those who don't pay taxes, don't have to follow the rules, as day labor competition

you are pro visa........get used to fighting against people who think that making 100 dollars a day is great money and can send that home (where cost of living is 10x less) and live quite well in a few years

i mean this isn't that difficult

You could soon pay more money for worse food. Thanks, Donald Trump. - The Washington Post

i read this as the ****libs don't like paying out a fair wage, that they don't like living standards, and that americans really are too ****ing lazy to do a real days work (no matter how poor they think they are).

but you know, you know, they are fighting for 15 dollar an hour corporate minimum wage they say

yeah........sure they are
I shouldn't of mentioned this, I know you see both sides.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
470 - 01-04-2018, 16:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
I shouldn't of mentioned this, I know you see both sides.
absolutely i do

but i can't help fight for higher pay

when we are being flooded and replaced by cheap labor from all over the planet (not just robots and AI)

i can't help fight for better living conditions when i have politicians who actively encourage law breakers from other nations to run wild and literally **** in my streets

Denver Decriminalizes Public Defecation To Make Life Easier For Migrants, Homeless | Truth Revolt

i hope you can see where i a coming from

if not please read about sanctuary city battles and open borders fight here in USA

people have to fight for themselves before i can or will ever begin to assist them

Page 24 of 24

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Does anybody actually agree with this?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
serial rapist of chicago