Bitcoin Surge

On a side note, Bitcoin is going to pump weekdays and altcoins pump weekends once Nasdaq buying comes into effect. Flips for wins.

Last edited:

Strong team - good project. ycombinator background is promising too. I threw some ether at this back during the ICO token sale. For a while they were heavy bags. I think REQ was flying under the radar because of the segwit2 fork but it finally seems as though REQ is getting the traction it deserves.

I'm annoyed I sold 2/3 of my REQ position earlier, but I had to get into WaltonChain before their Guardian Masternode cut off.

i knew LTC would pop because all the noobs would sign up and say "why buy part of a $15k coin when I can buy 10 $100 litecoins?" and then make a ton of money

but i bought etherium

i knew LTC would pop because all the noobs would sign up and say "why buy part of a $15k coin when I can buy 10 $100 litecoins?" and then make a ton of money

but i bought etherium
I bought it because it looked like it was trending the same path as BTC just not as volatile

Just for fun

i bought litecoin b/c i remember a tw sig that said "buy litecoin u kno" a few years ago

not flipp, but 1 of the doods flipp tries 2 imitate

Are there stats for which wallets are exchanging LTC at any given time? Would be peazy so see if it's just a few whales driving the market right

Back