The Child Support Thread!!

I split time with my kids equally with their mom. i dont have to pay child support. I guess I got lucky.

there are some decent-hearted women still out there that would allow this. very few though. sounds like you had one, what happened?

there are some decent-hearted women still out there that would allow this. very few though. sounds like you had one, what happened?

What happened in the relationship? She had a hard time staying faithful. We had our first kid when she was 17 so I blame it on that. We get along better now than we ever did and the kids are well adjusted and happy. It worked out well in the end.

Yeah, it sucks, cause I still have to pay the mortgage. I ended up having a friend of mine (he's also recently divorced) move in and pay me rent. It's working out great right now.

At lease I kept the house. :lol:

i didnt read after this, but you know your friend is fucking your ex wife, right brah?

btw, someone I know pays his ex-wife over $2500/month in alimony. (they didn't have any kids)

Talk about getting fucked.

What happened in the relationship? She had a hard time staying faithful. We had our first kid when she was 17 so I blame it on that. We get along better now than we ever did and the kids are well adjusted and happy. It worked out well in the end.

yeah, having kids young can do that. glad it all worked out for you.

Texas

2 awesome children...

$140.00 a month

65k in an account for my daughter...65k in an account for my son...

Last edited:
Texas

2 awesome children...

$140.00 a month

:rofl: guess the judges are pretty lenient on clinically retarded people who happened to have children. figured the best job you'd get is the grocery bagging/shopping cart retriever job some retards get at HEB.

Back