Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you... Teee dubya

I'm getting an electric kit soon (don't laugh I have limited space) :)

edit: Dave's got more of a manly italian look.

I was playing an electric kit this weekend and I fucking hated it. It was laggy as fuck and that was frustrating me. I understand the space concern though... sucks.

Zear seems like he'd be the coolest guy to hang out with in the world, and I am saying this in spite of my huge disapproval of mind altering substances.

Zear seems like he'd be the coolest guy to hang out with in the world, and I am saying this in spite of my huge disapproval of mind altering substances.

I'm pretty laid back. You have to work at it to not get along with me. Or so I'm told.

i see the sleeve monster got you

why did you black out everyone else's faces

p.s. nice vest faggot but i don't see a lake nearby

although i do believe goblins can't swim

Yes the sleeve monster gets me all the time. :( You know the deal.
Btw Federererererererer i'd have the italian look because i am...for realz..italian.

Sirois is insecure, what a fag.

reminds me of an old Hardy Boys mystery
The tale of the sunken chest
:rofl:

poblo%20dildo.jpg

I was playing an electric kit this weekend and I fucking hated it. It was laggy as fuck and that was frustrating me. I understand the space concern though... sucks.
A friend of mine has a cheap e-kit and I don't like playing on it at all.

E-kits just don't feel the same. I don't like the stick response off the head. I think more expensive kits don't have lag at all.

Ive come to the conclusion that Siroisoisoisos is the most insecure, petty, and generally retarded fuck on this forum.

But I guess I shouldn't expect much more from a guy nicknamed after a skin condition.

Back