blitz crying about being banned from tribe ascend cuz he hacks

Hi Rez, first step is unbanning my account, next step is banning naptown's account, and Dare's and probably everyone on dare's team. Then make speed hacking not possible, and for unjustly banning my account like tards I'd like a compensation in tribes gold , or something because this is seriously ridiculous. I'm going to blow up your office phone tomorrow, so if you delete this thread please contact me asap via pm.

wat?? :lol:

Last edited:
This is our warning to HIREZ

They stepped into a MASSIVE PYLE OF SHIT WHEN THEY DECIDED TO MAKE A TRIBES GAME.

They should have left it DEAD....what did they do they beat the dead horse...and didn't realize that the horse was a fucking zombie that craves the brains of shit crap game houses with no skills.

We will now take your game hack the fuck out of it and shit on it

PS...WE are not anon...we are TW...you know who we are we are telling you we are coming We make legion look like wet nurses.

They stepped into a MASSIVE PYLE OF SHIT WHEN THEY DECIDED TO MAKE A TRIBES GAME.

They should have left it DEAD....what did they do they beat the dead horse...and didn't realize that the horse was a fucking zombie that craves the brains of shit crap game houses with no skills.

Back