I found the best way to preach abstinence

fett progress so far:

got my boots in today, painted one i'll do the other tomorrow
IMAG1347.jpg

bought a wwii tent to cut up and shred for his cape (ouch)
IMAG1346.jpg

cape.jpg

finished the back plate (will dirty it up more later)
backplate.jpg

my jetpack from man of war studios came in and it had sandpaper marks all over and a few bubbles in it that i filled, so i primed it first thing so all the scratches stuck out more and sanded it all down again with finer sandpaper
jp1.jpg

got it all primed now and going to assemble the thrusters tomorrow with pvc that goes through the whole thing
jetpack2.jpg

laid the blue down, next up is yellow then some black misting
jp3.jpg

ps: painting a jetpack is by far the most fucking frustrating thing in the world

Beyond no sex?

But anyways...f'ing badazz. I want a Robocop costume, or a Iron Man costume. Ultimate wish would be a Warhammer 40k Space Marine costume.

No time, though. :(

i hope you somehow make money off this stuff

thread delivers and you do guarantee abstinence, but actually it's more like guaranteeing rejection than abstinence

i hope you somehow make money off this stuff

thread delivers and you do guarantee abstinence, but actually it's more like guaranteeing rejection than abstinence

i make money from the helmets (sometimes), right now i have a full boba fett costume deadline to make in order to wear it to comic con on june 15th.. running the fuck out of time and i shit myself constantly

my blaster kit got here just now cast from an original british webley flare gun from the movies, had to get it from overseas
blaster.jpg

ps: that isn't my table

IN IS A PREPOSITION AND MANY LINGUISTS AGREE THAT YOU CANNOT END A SENTENCE IN A PREPOSITION THUS THE WHOLE POINT OF FOR WHICH OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgg

however it is disputed

EDIT: NINJA EDITER
Oh yeah?
Explain why it can be done.
Peeps do it all the time.

Linguists fulla shit. :lol:
Peeps gotta do sumthin. .... beats digging ditches. :rofl:

The common vernacular ....drives a language to evolve. :razz:

Back