I'm about a week late on the 9/11 stuff

42jg3.gif

Video seems very fake, and doesn't help the effort to bring forth truth about WTC7 if so.

WTC7 was clearly a CD though.

I dunno, I lived fairly close to the whole thing. (little bit over 100 miles from ground zero) My brother in law is a nyc fireman. I still don't really get emotional about the shit though, probably because I don't know anyone that died.

I mean fuck, it was a horrible thing to happen to the great US of A, but hey it was just another event in our national history.

It's been well established for over a decade that anybody who believes a word of the ZOG explanation of 9/11 isn't very intelligent. A trained monkey can see it's a gigantic lie. The towers were all rigged with explosives and brought down in a controlled manner to justify waging war on Israel's regional enemy Iraq and to bully Iran by sandwiching it between Afghanistan and Iraq. Oil and mineral profits to gargantuan jew-owned corporations were an added bonus. Something that's hardly ever discussed however, is the poppy surge in Afghanistan which is used as a weapon against Iran and Russia.

really... 9/11 conspiracy nuts and absent are using conventional buildings to compare the destruction of two sky scrappers which were hit by two commercial airline planes.

I wish it was legal to execute retards.

In that case we'd have to kill you for believing that two planes hitting two extremely well reinforced skyscrapers in different spots at different heights is enough to destabilize them to the point of bringing the towers down in free-fall mode. I mean, that's the height of idiocy I reckon. Must be painful to tie your shoelaces, being so fucking stupid.

Back