[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

1558569148515.png

Orange man good! MIGA! We need red flag laws! :lol:

Using a right wing meme as a "no u" meme. Excellent interneting.

:lol: the fact is we have a record high deficit and nothing seems to be getting done currently to bring that number down.

facts shouldn't be confused with tds. but I see where your mental gymnastics take you.

Whines about deficit while his party announces student loan repayment to the tune of 1.2 trillion.

Green Deal 91 trillion

Reparations 51 trillion.

Should I continue?

How much in debt are the California governments? That’s hard to know too. According to a January 2017 study, “California state and local governments owe $1.3 trillion as of June 30, 2015.” The study was based on “a review of federal, state and local financial disclosures.”

In other words, that $1.3 trillion in debt is the amount to which California governments admit. Other studies believe it to be more. Indeed, one study says it is actually $2.3 trillion and a recent Hoover Institute stated that there is over $1 trillion in pension liability alone, or $76,884 per household. Incredibly, there are 4 million current pension beneficiaries, a number that continues to grow and which exceeds the total population of 22 states.

The Top Four Reasons California Is Unsustainable

(CNN)The Congressional Budget Office raised its estimate of the projected federal budget deficit Wednesday and is now predicting that the deficit will reach $960 billion for the 2019 fiscal year, which ends on September 30, and reach $1 trillion for the 2020 fiscal year.

The CBO had previously estimated a $896 billion deficit for 2019 and $892 billion for 2020.
The Treasury Department reported earlier this month that the US budget deficit has already hit $867 billion for the first 10 months of the fiscal year, an increase of 27% over this time last year.

US deficit estimated to hit $1 trillion for 2020, CBO says - CNNPolitics

jfc

tulsi gabbard is the only 1 they've got and they're burying her b/c dems care more about killing america and trying 2 foment a race war than they do about winning elections

I'm tempted to vote for Biden just to see the lengths the media will go to in order to carry water for him.

yeah i too am gonna support for the science of identiy hindu cultist and her guru chris jagad guru siddhaswarupananda paramahamsa

California finally performed an audit of one of its smaller cities and found out the government cheese takers were making an obscene amount of money. The city itself about went on full riot because of the that. They should honestly do a full audit of the state and every city in it.

The state also didn't bother building the reservoirs it was supposed to because they diverted money for illegals. SO even when the Sierras get an over abundance of snow pack like this last winter, they watch a lot of that water flow right into the ocean and then claim drought conditions.

:nuts:

Back