Roof technology

Sure, hand over the cookie. I mean, that is if you can part with it, being such a fat prick.

All of your posts are you just either having a go at Trump (for no reason) or you just trying to show that you've done more stuff, jumped higher, burped louder, seen better, have better, than everyone else.

Why do you do that?

haha, you took that bait!

The only thing you got out of that, and ignored the rest.

You really are pathetic

haha, you took that bait!

The only thing you got out of that, and ignored the rest.

You really are pathetic

Oh I didn't realise you were serious. There are 4 posts just in this thread alone that are not about any of the stuff you listed. And I don't recall a single post from you, ever, that added any value to the forum. You're another whiny little bitch like Pagy.

Where's my cookie you fat fuck?

You can have it when you show me a thread you've made with some real content. Just one. I'll wait, i have a lot of free time today and I'm pretty confident i'll be finishing the day off by eating your cookie.

well u sure as fuck won't be finishing the day off by eating any pork products over there in the islamic terror empire of dubai

You can have it when you show me a thread you've made with some real content.
does creating a new unfunny, awkward thread every day that only reaches 2 pages because you you take up >50% of the total posts qualify as content? And the only replies you get are people trying to explain how fucking pathetic you are?

That kind of content?
Because chrom, im fairly confident, could accomplish this feat too but chooses not to. Probably because hes had friends before and understands socializing

If we just built houses with 2ft thick stone walls and metal roofs with 3ft overhangs, we'd never have to waste time repairing anything

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Back