WELCOME TO "TELE"-VISION

Very good 5 minute video on 1 reason why Cali has been falling apart.

4 decades this State has been controlled by 4 families. Brown's, Pelosi's, Getty's, and Newsom's.

EirSIKQX0AUVUas

EirSIKVX0Acc4di

EirSIKZXkAAYfuZ

EirSIKSWsAEV_iZ

EirSsQKWkAYAx-Q

EirSsQUXcAY9yUL

EirSsQhWsAEz2-g

the funny thing about high school is that every single student seems 2 graduate @ the top of his/her/xir/qir/rbgr class

tele did u see this lol:

Murder victim found in car Taylor rented
The 39-page report says Taylor began dating Glover, known as “Chop,” in 2016, and in
December that year, she let him borrow a car she rented. The next day, the body of
Fernandez “Rambo” Bowman, 27, was found inside the vehicle.
When police came to interview Taylor about it, Glover was at her apartment and she said she
let Glover use the car. She said she did not know the victim, who was Demarius Bowman’s
brother.
The Courier Journal confirmed that account through evidence filed in the case of the man
charged in Bowman’s slaying — Quenton Se’Ville Hall, 38. It shows that Taylor rented the
vehicle on Dec. 1, 2016.
Fernandez Bowman was shot, allegedly by Hall, while driving the car, which crashed into a
telephone pole, a fence and a house.
Neither Taylor nor Glover was charged in Bowman’s death.
Court records show that Taylor posted bond twice for Glover in 2017, as mentioned in the
police report, though it is not unusual for a girlfriend, spouse, friend or parent to post bond
for a loved one.
The police report says Glover called Taylor’s phone from the jail 27 times from January 2016
to January 2020, including the Jan. 3 call in which he asked her to contact Adrian Walker —
no relation to Kenneth Walker, to round up bail money for him.

hahahah i mean i don't think there is anything more jewish than this

i am seeing that he also does it as a humiliation tactic for the goyem workers at the whitehouse and who work for our government who have to wash his undergarments (by hand and humus scrub I'm presuming)

upon further investigation, to see if it can get more jewish, apparently it can

he has been charging Israel for these laundry services as well (even though we don't charge him for them)

as part of and beyond his normal per diem cost expenses.

i mean now that's "gold"

Back