Woman's 5-day trip from Florida to Maine in van was an 'inhumane . . . hell.' by Rooster128 - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Woman's 5-day trip from Florida to Maine in van was an 'inhumane . . . hell.'
Page 4 of 6
Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
61 - 03-27-2017, 14:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
Sorry dude if you get caught up but that's the breaks and also the detterent
this is pure stupid. the choices aren't "spend a billion dollars flying prisoners around the US" or "treat prisoners like livestock and lock them in cages full of their own **** for a 7 day car trip"

believe it or not, there is a middle ground. you can transport people by van and NOT treat them like they aren't human! police prisoner transports do a fine job at this every ****ing day.

Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
62 - 03-27-2017, 14:56
^^^ absolute agreement

Bank robbery suspect booked and released twice in a week - News - MailTribune.com - Medford, OR

Quote:
A man arrested for robbing an Ashland bank Wednesday was back on the street Thursday ***8212; the second time he was released from the jail in a week.

David Dean Johnson, 41, described in jail records as an Ashland transient, allegedly robbed the Wells Fargo of $2,770 at about 11:25 a.m. Wednesday and was arrested six hours later. On Thursday just before noon, he was released from the Jackson County Jail because of overcrowding, records show.

The Friday before, Ashland police had arrested Johnson on warrants for failing to appear in November on charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. He'd been in jail for just under eight hours before being released because of overcrowding, according to jail records.
also bat**** insane

i mean wtf are we doing here folks?

how did we get here?

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
63 - 03-27-2017, 15:08
i think this story warrants investigation and i hope there are some standards upheld for these transfers that would be parallel to what is expected in a jail.

i think its possible these drivers were ****s, but also think its possible these criminals were liars. actually i imagine both are true.

Last edited by Pagy; 03-27-2017 at 15:12..
Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
64 - 03-27-2017, 15:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
I doubt they are going to make prisoner transports comfortable. Kinda goes with the whole confined thing. Get caught up in the system and prepare to be ****ed. Don't break the law or at least don't get caught.
She hasn't been found guilty of anything at this point though. Or is simply being charged good enough to get tortured nowadays?

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
65 - 03-27-2017, 15:44
As long as it saves money bro

Money is all that matters

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
66 - 03-27-2017, 15:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
anyone saying she is lying about how awful that **** was is crazy. these contractors don't give a **** if you are uncomfortable they just hope you don't die (they've had at least 1 person die a year since 2000)

keep in mind these people have not been processed by the law and they may be innocent or guilty. its not acceptable to treat these people with such a lack of disrespect for basic human dignity, this is something that could happen to someone completely innocent. the government is aware of this problem and doesn't really give a **** because who cries for inmates
Quote:
so you're suggesting instead we try and save money by treating people as less than human, including people who are innocent and have not been given their constitutional right to due process by the law? well if we're just going to throw out the constitution and have no regard for basic human dignity why feed prisoners? why heat prisons? those things are expensive. they might be innocent? no bother, they must have been doing something wrong since they wound up "in the system".

why have any accountability at all? someone is suspected of a crime? throw them away, let them rot in some van covered in their own filth. we can just use secret police and get rid of anyone we feel like.
Quote:
this is pure stupid. the choices aren't "spend a billion dollars flying prisoners around the US" or "treat prisoners like livestock and lock them in cages full of their own **** for a 7 day car trip"

believe it or not, there is a middle ground. you can transport people by van and NOT treat them like they aren't human! police prisoner transports do a fine job at this every ****ing day.
So yeah they are isolated instances or are the a rampant problem? Based on your anger it sure did seem to me you were painting the whole lot of them with the same brush.

I come in and defend the system and now you agree these instances of people (drivers, guards) being dicks are rare since we transport without problems all the time or are they all the time being dicks?

The treatment of innocent until proven guilty and guilty should be the same, no better no worse wouldn't you agree? So that part has no reason to be in this thread? Or what were you saying there?

My stance is this. The system sucks you bet. You shouldn't be abused but expect to suffer.. from long rides or confinement. Spending extra money so they have shorter travel is unreasonable to me. Again abuse is illegal but that's not what all this crying is about is it? Unless abuse in your opinion is a long ride in a ****ty van with ****ty prisoners because your ****ty ass got caught being ****ty.

Here is a great way to avoid the long ride.

A. Don't break the law
B. Don't get caught
C. Don't leave the area if you don't want to be transported back

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
67 - 03-27-2017, 15:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
She hasn't been found guilty of anything at this point though. Or is simply being charged good enough to get tortured nowadays?
Wait. Are you guys for torture for the guilty but not the innocent? Or is it better to treat them all the same?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
68 - 03-27-2017, 15:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
As long as it saves money bro

Money is all that matters
i order the lobster when others are paying

we should all order that lobster i say

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
69 - 03-27-2017, 15:54
I mean are the accused even human

I don't think so

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
70 - 03-27-2017, 15:57
did i say lobster...i meant lobster

money doesn't matter bros

just get your fill

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
71 - 03-27-2017, 15:58
Lobsters are a great idea. Why do we even segregate these scum and give them their own cages? We should just throw them in a big tank of water on top of each other like lobsters

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
72 - 03-27-2017, 15:58
Quote:
I mean are the accused even human

I don't think so
As human as the innocent before being proven guilty people are I guess

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
73 - 03-27-2017, 16:00
Quote:
Lobsters are a great idea. Why do we even segregate these scum and give them their own cages? We should just throw them in a big tank of water on top of each other like lobsters
if others are paying for it, doing it, who am i to denounce a free ride and feast at ocean world

ALL I CAN EAT

now how did we get here......oh yeah

i just mindlessly tagged along for the ride of life

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
74 - 03-27-2017, 16:00
Quote:
How the **** are you alive? Your heart bleeds for every little thing so much I'm surprised you have enough left to carry oxygen to your brai... oh wait I understand now

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
75 - 03-27-2017, 16:01
it isn't easy being egalitarian and altruistic with others time and money all day

but ztir bleeds for each of us

unless we work and want to hold our money

because **** those people amiright?

we got illegals to give tuition to, prisoners who need AC, refugees who need housing, and sick people to care for.

he is like an atheist mother Teresa who saves the world and holds each of us from behind his keyboard

he will spare no expense when he isn't paying or feeding you with others food

Last edited by Captain Tele; 03-27-2017 at 16:03..
Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
76 - 03-27-2017, 16:08
Ya I mean god forbid we think trapping people who haven't been to trial in tiny cages for 7 days making them **** all over themselves is not a great thing

chaiwalla
VeteranX
Old
77 - 03-27-2017, 16:13
the almighty obama* suspended habeas corpus in 2012 but ya

lets complain now

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
78 - 03-27-2017, 16:14
Quote:
Ya I mean god forbid we think trapping people who haven't been to trial in tiny cages for 7 days making them **** all over themselves is not a great thing
Is it okay if they don't **** all over themselves? Just trying to establish a baseline

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
79 - 03-27-2017, 16:15

buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
80 - 03-27-2017, 16:16
d

Last edited by buize; 08-05-2022 at 02:55..
Page 4 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Woman's 5-day trip from Florida to Maine in van was an 'inhumane . . . hell.'

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex knapik-levert