[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

China bought one shipment of soybeans! Pack it up boys, we did it!

Hint - Soybeans are 22% cheaper than they were when the tariffs hit. US farmers either lower the price, or continue to watch their crops rot. You're an idiot.

Cool. Will you let me know the price point that they buy it at?

Because when US farmers are forced to lower their prices to non-profit levels just to avoid storage fees and field contamination due to rotting crops, the Chinese are actually buying the soybeans cheaper than they did before the tariffs.

The more you know...

you do understand supply and demand right? if they are not buying supply goes up, prices go down, as they resume buying, supplies go down, prices go up.

that 1 is free

You are so dumb it's painful.

Hint - When prices go up above market (pre-tariff) levels, they'll buy from someone else. They only bought from us because it was cheaper than the rest of the market.

ST thinks the US is the only soybean grower in the world lol

Last edited:
when i found out olyvia wilde was a jew it broke my heart

not jokin
You are not alone with this.

It crushed me when I learned that Jennifer Connelly was one. That was difficult to accept. I dont know why but I find her to be absolutely beautiful but now, I feel shame knowing I find a Jewish woman to be drop-dead gorgeous. :(

people like phrito are so sad

i feel like the US could burn to the ground and all of the stock markets could crash and people like phrito would be overwhelmingly happy about it because orange man drumpf did it.

i guarantee you failtowel was posting that shit this morning with a shit-eating grin on his face.

that's how much hate they have for the man. it's totally illogical.

WRONG

it's not about their hatred of trump

it's about their hatred of america. they want america to fail. they hate america. they hate our freedom and our prosperity. they are exactly like the 9/11 hijackers, except with even worse personal hygiene. they think that if they can help bring the usa and western civilization down, then they will be forgiven for their sins and get to live in paradise with sweet barry o and a harem of 72 schumers (from her 2008 weight class)

People would probably stop hating Trump if we quit doing stupid shit, and being a piece of shit.

:shrug:

And havax, I know this might be a stretch, but try not to confuse my enjoyment of pointing how fucking retarded our president is, with the fallout he creates.

It's a big ask, I know.

People would probably stop hating Trump if we quit doing stupid shit, and being a piece of shit.

And havax, I know this might be a stretch, but try not to confuse my enjoyment of pointing how fucking retarded our president is, with the fallout he creates.

It's a big ask, I know.

You say stupid shit and you're a piece of shit but I don't hate you :shrug:

phaycuck nj0yn t0nsa slaps rite dafuq his pussyass fukkn pastyass fuccboi fukkn wyte trash fukkn l0s3r teefz n m0uf summo smdh lol :jester:

China bought one shipment of soybeans! Pack it up boys, we did it!

Hint - Soybeans are 22% cheaper than they were when the tariffs hit. US farmers either lower the price, or continue to watch their crops rot. You're an idiot.

hey guys it must be PHAYTAL economic backseat quarterback time again in here

Economic turnaround. :lol:

You mean the booming economy Trump inherited?

meanwhile last year at this time

Let's get behind trade wars boys. The DOW is only down 1500 in the last 2 months.

MAGA!

It's not Trump turnover since we're still under Obama policy

Riiiiiight. Good one Fool.

DVhBg-XX4AEuA-L.jpg

Trump makes it suck bad enoug, long enough, Phaytal might stop giving Obama all the credit for the upswings again soon

C084E-YXUAAlq5T.jpg:large

Trump Claims Credit for the Economy. Not So Fast, Says Obama.

As of Sept........of this year (AKA 3 months ago)

It's completely turned around in 3 months boys!

:rofl:

LMAO

STOCKS UP..........SURFS UP

Last edited:

It's a big ask, I know.

The problem is you don't bother to really dig in to find the facts. This is a long ongoing thing with the steel. I know this wont help because you refuse to take the time to actually understand the issues and why there is a trade war in the first place.

This is just a snip, there is so much to the story no way am I going to lay it out for you,, but here is a start

China Churns Out Half The World's Steel, And Other Steelmakers Feel Pinched : NPR

Other countries have long accused China of dumping steel at artificially low prices. Washington imposes duties on Chinese steel, which is why a relatively small portion of imported steel comes from the country. (Canada is the top U.S. provider of the material.)

Trump's tariffs may protect U.S. steelmakers from dumping and in the long run raise the profits of individual companies, but they will hurt other industries that use steel, Prasad says.

"The profits of some of those manufacturers will be squeezed, or — what is more likely — a lot of those costs will get passed on to American consumers," Prasad says.

Because the steel industry has become so automated, the tariffs are unlikely to produce many jobs, and even if they do, they won't necessarily be in the Rust Belt towns where the jobs used to be, Lim adds.

But it will send a message that the U.S. remains a globally competitive manufacturing power.

"It's not really about jobs, and it may not even be really about politics," Lim says. "It's about something deeper."

His conclusion are argued but his main point is right on.

The US isn't just going to bow out. That is not how a super power remains a super power.

No fucking way you even begin to grasp this.

Chinese dumping of steel is an issue | KRWG

The tariffs are designed to protect U.S. steel and aluminum producers from dumping by China, although the tariff is very broad based, covering many more countries than just China. In fact, the version of the tariff in effect as of this writing (although the policy is still in flux) covers something like $41 billion worth of imports, of which only 7% is from China.

Trump’s decision to broadly impose tariffs has been criticized by many as wrong headed in that the problem is China and the tariffs do not target China. China is responsible for 50% of the worlds steel exports and it has achieved this market share though government subsidies, that is, by dumping.

So, what exactly is dumping? It involves government support of exports that allows the underpricing of international competitors. It is not allowed under the rules of the World Trade Organization. Accusations of dumping underlie many of the globes trade disputes.

One might think, what’s so bad about dumping. In essence, a foreign government is using taxes imposed on their own citizens to subsidize the purchases by U.S. citizens. How dumb of them; how luck for us.

China is, in fact, subsidizing steel consumption by American industry. The motivation for this behavior is unclear. This may be a strategic attempt to grab market share by pricing competitors out of the market--that is the claim of U.S. steel manufacturers. But more likely, the current situation arises not from cunning but from happenstance.

Despite the common wisdom, China is not some economic juggernaut faultlessly guided by preternatural former communist ubermensch. Rather, China remains a creaky economy, with many investment decisions made by oh-so-fallible nameless, faceless government bureaucrats.

Many of these decisions are driven more in an effort to make the bureaucrat look good by achieving arbitrary goals set by higher ups rather than by economic efficiency. The system is ultimately self-destructive, but in the short run give the impression of rapid growth and of a dynamic economy.

China’s irrational over investment is famously manifested in the so-called Ghost Cities, in which large construction projects, literally whole cities, remain vacant of occupants. Chinese overproduction of steel is another similar manifestation. The globe is awash in Chinese steel not because China is such an efficient producer of steel, but because of Chinese inefficient overinvest in steel production capacity.

Regardless of the cause of Chinese overproduction—cunning strategy to grab market share or incompetent over-investment—the impact on U.S. steel producers is the same, which is to underprice our manufacturers, making them unprofitable, forcing them out of business. The destruction of the U.S. steel industry will be difficult to reverse. It is this irreversibility that justifies Trump’s steel tariffs.

Christopher A. Erickson, Ph.D., is a professor of economics at NMSU. He doesn’t object to Trump’s policies as such, but rather he objects to Trump’s awful lack of character.

Last edited:
Back