[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I am stable. Healthyish. I will never stop seeing the doctors like some people do. I am not saying I am an athlete but comparing myself to a healthy person who believes they are invulnerable and skips the doc checkup vs me who is on a regiment?

I bet the odds over a long enough time line favor me

Breaking - Potential fatal injury received from consumer electronic product by SuperTrap - TribalWar Forums

giphy.gif

you should have one of your 5 doctors check you for a brain tumour

or maybe just peer into your ear canals and see if any of the shit you have for brains is visibly leaking out

Breaking - Potential fatal injury received from consumer electronic product by SuperTrap - TribalWar Forums

https://media.giphy.com/media/SJKf2enEFuEoM/giphy.gif[/img[/QUOTE]

I could ridicule you but because I care deeply for your safety...

The path to ground flowing from the entry point is key. It will most of the time flow to ground without crossing your heart.

If you receive a high or low voltage shock and there is no apparent damage but even hours later feel weird and different. Don't ignore it. Get it checked.

It is a hazard for even healthy people

also :fu:

and I guess my jokes are dumb because I threw the prostate cancer in there as reference to my experience with heart byass surgery

you should have one of your 5 doctors check you for a brain tumour

or maybe just peer into your ear canals and see if any of the shit you have for brains is visibly leaking out

Sorry bro.. for real, :lol: I had my left nostril drilled out a few years ago to cure my sleep apnea. Since then my left nostril is runny in the morning for like 2 hours and then it returns to normal like the other one. Just irritating a little.

So my wife works at a hospital and she asked the ENT and he said well, let's bill you 70 bucks and check it. So I said sure.

Turns out there is a condition where your sinus cavity or skull or some shit cracks and you start leaking brain juice. One symptom is just 1 nostril leaking. So he said I should get a cat scan and pay 1500 bucks.

I talked to my wife and friends and we all agreed that leaking brain fluid out my nose made perfect sense for me.. explains everything. So I said sure! Charge me 1500.

Short story long... I don't have any leaking brain fluid... so I got that going for me

Remember all I said what?... 3 pages ago :lol: was that you guys suck at trolling. Then you asked how I was feeling and how my LTD was going.. if I was still getting my checks. What was my mental condition... that was all you guys.

You could have went with Trump sucks but I was like... okay, whatever

George W. Bush says Russia meddled in 2016 US election - ABC News

Speaking of Russian President Vladimir Putin, Bush called him "zero-sum."

"He's got a chip on his shoulder," Bush said of Putin. "The reason he does is because of the demise of the Soviet Union troubles him. Therefore, much of his moves (are) to regain Soviet hegemony."

Funny, Bush and Putin were like best buds when he was prez. Hanging with the W on the ranch and shit.

"There are people willing to do jobs that Americans won't do," he said. "Americans don't want to pick cotton at 105 degrees (Fahrenheit), but there are people who want put food on their family's tables and are willing to do that. We ought to say thank you and welcome them."

He's so fucking senile he actually thinks people pick cotton by hand in 2018.

If only there was a large population of unemployed Americans that could work the cotton fields. Perhaps we could even find a group whose ancestors were bred for such a task? They would even have a genetic advantage over other potential labor.

It would be cheaper and yield a higher return to use an antique cotton gin. It's why slavery was on its way out. Why house, feed, and clothe a bunch of lazy niggers when you can just cotton gin that shit in half the time for a fraction of the price.

Russia Routed Millions to Influence Clinton in Uranium Deal, Informant Tells Congress

Moscow routed millions of dollars to the U.S. expecting the funds would benefit ex-President Bill Clinton’s charitable initiative while his wife, Hillary Clinton, worked to reset relations with Russia, an FBI informant in an Obama administration-era uranium deal stated.

I wonder if Brobama put some taps on that clinton ass? No? "Justice Department" claims this informant was unreliable despite working for the FBI for years.

There are a lot of powerful people on this little planet that 'gave' lots a money to the Clinton war machine thinking she would become prezy. They are now a lot of very unhappy powerful people out there that are looking for a return on their investment.

Back