[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

he did the exact opposite of his campaign promise and the supporters dont even care

its like everything he does theyre just more cemented in their idiotic positions

trump broke another law? 'make them liburls cry!'

trump raped a 13 yr old girl? 'you cant believe everything you read'

trump embroiled in yet another criminal conspiracy? *dont care*

you fucking trump tards are scum

he did the exact opposite of his campaign promise and the supporters dont even care

its like everything he does theyre just more cemented in their idiotic positions

Mexico cracking down on its Southern Border
Just that
just that is enough
but he's done much more than the blatantly Social Globalists
would ever have done to secure the US borders
in fact
anything else we would have voted for would have opened the flood gates to the world

so
what the fuck do you propose
You fucking S C U M B A G gimedat

Mexico cracking down on its Southern Border
Just that
just that is enough
but he's done much more than the blatantly Social Globalists
would ever have done to secure the US borders
in fact
anything else we would have voted for would have opened the flood gates to the world

so
what the fuck do you propose
You fucking S C U M B A G gimedat

look at this fucking retard

he's literally an immigrant in a foreign country

while he debases the rights of other immigrants

are all of you trump tards this fucking dumb?

I'm doing it legally idiot.
I'm definitely bringing worth to this country.
unlike you and the country you live in

fuckn

s c u m

somehow this didnt apply to you during the owebama years (most corrupt admin ever)

or even now

u just want to steal other peoples' money bcuz u won't work for it like all leftwing losers

:)

You had an opportunity to list actual examples, but since you can’t you just parroted left wing fake news talking points.

lol nice wal. Obama was better at deporting
Obama hardly deported anyone. Seriously, his deportation numbers were almost nonexistent.

The whole, "Deporter in Chief" was total BS. Back when GWB was POTUS, he had to do something to prove he was a 'conservative' while continuing his dad's destruction to America agenda so, he altered what was actually considered a 'deportation'. Overnight, the government started counting people turned away at the border as 'deportation'.

Once Obummer was POTUS and was giving the USA away, millions of people were trying to get into the US and the border patrol was turning people away at record numbers. This is how Obama had his numbers raised.

Deportation from the interior - which is DEPORTATION - was almost nonexistent for both GWB and Obama.

Will Wilbur Ross quit, or ride out the investigation? More than 10 witnesses saying he threatened jobs at NOAA.

if we started threatening jobs because a weather man got the forecast wrong, we won't have any more weather scientist guys.

:lol:

rage more on fake news bruh

funny how you give a "pass" to liberals with plain data

i guess he 'forgot' about owebama putting illegals in cages

selling arms to mexican cartels

giving billions in cash to Iran

using the IRS as a weapon against conservative organizations

keeping your doctor :)rofl:)

and much more

and much more

yeah epidickface, why did i not hear a PEEP out of you when obama admin was committing all of these scandals and lying through his teeth?

and much more

Except that the only item that actually happened in that list was having to change physicians. The rest is fiction.
You can't science. You can't math. You can't find Afghanistan on a map. I really wish Trumpsters would just stay in their trailer parks and hand wash their klan uniforms. Greatest oafs on earth.

Except that the only item that actually happened in that list was having to change physicians. The rest is fiction.
You can't science. You can't math. You can't find Afghanistan on a map. I really wish Trumpsters would just stay in their trailer parks and hand wash their klan uniforms. Greatest oafs on earth.

:rofl: wow

Back