[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

i can't believe you're bringing down the quality of discourse with that hot garbage u should be ashamed

lets get back to talking about the race war

What kind of civil war is this? One side armed with concrete milk shakes demands the other side surrender their guns?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i remember back in the day when a high school trophy used to mean something; not like those lazy kids and their participation medals we got nowadays

69038249_2425299744231720_5352472004727406592_n.jpg

Were any of the mass shooters diagnosed as 'mentally ill'???
because that's who President Donald Trump is talking about taking guns away from.
~ 15 minutes in
these people are mentally ill these people are mentally ill

:lol:

Some from beards.. most from your commercials I would guess

Gillette’s Political Correctness Backfires

“P&G reported a net loss of about $5.24 billion, or $2.12 per share, for the quarter ended June 30, due to an $8 billion non-cash writedown of Gillette. For the same period last year,” Reuters explains, “P&G’s net income was $1.89 billion, or 72 cents per share.”

At least for now, the company’s executives are refusing to blame their liberal politics. Instead, CFO Jon Moeller found another culprit: beards. That’s right. P&G is actually writing off its monumental fail on the rise of facial hair. “Lower shaving frequency has reduced the size of the developed blades and razors market,” he tried to justify on a call with analysts.

Were any of the mass shooters diagnosed as 'mentally ill'???
because that's who President Donald Trump is talking about taking guns away from.
~ 15 minutes in
these people are mentally ill these people are mentally ill

he mentioned china doing poorly too

read somewhere that the lowest growth rate in china in more than a decade (or longer?). i suspect that their lack of purchasing power also has an effect on US farmers

they have alot of people to feed (minus the incoming slaughter in Hong Kong) and cant think of where else they will purchase shit like soy from in vast quantities like they do from us

wonder if Orange Hitler's farmer bailout is paying them to grow something else -then what china?

idk

:rofl: WTF is this shit?

Wow.

They are soooo butt hurt about that still.

Now we see the motive behind the effort to discredit and tarnish Brett Kavanaugh with false #meToo allegations.

New York State Rifle, Whitehouse writes, “did not emerge from a vacuum.” Rather, “the lead petitioner’s parent organization, the National Rifle Association (NRA), promoted the confirmation (and perhaps selection) of nominees to this Court who, it believed, would ‘break the tie’ in Second Amendment cases.” That promotional effort includes $1.2 million Whitehouse says the NRA spent on television advertisements supporting the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh.

Five Democratic senators just declared all-out war on the Supreme Court ThinkProgress

wtf run the jewels is killer mike of bernie sanders supporting fame? watching them on austin city limits they're not so bad

Trump administration urges Congress to reauthorize NSA surveillance program | TheHill

Wow soros has so many tricks up his sleeve using trump to get it done is evil genius .. gun laws, pro immigration now this where does it end your rights are being enfringed on!

The dems/left/faggots want overreach on so called domestic terrorism.. then that is exactly what they will get and when all the dems/left/faggots start getting arrested for bullshit.. then we will all laugh and laugh about 45D Chess

Last edited:
Well they want something done. Best thing to do is arrest dems/left/faggots until they come back to reality. This may be inevitable anyway so I would rather trump be in charge of the round up than dems/left/faggots

Back