[T1 Release] TRIBES 2015 by FSB-SPY - Page 17 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk > Tribes Talk Goldmine
Reload this Page [T1 Release] TRIBES 2015
Page 17 of 21
Laughing-Stork
VeteranXV
Old
321 - 07-10-2015, 13:18
I think it's highly illogical to think that newbies are better off playing base over LT. If it's newbs vs newbs, it's much harder for newbs to replicate the game of base than LT. Just join any base pub in any tribe game and you will see its nothing like a real base match. People hardly even play ctf. so if you strip the game down, the newbies would have a much easier time learning LT and I'm sure they would find it rewarding and fun.what's fun about running a 40 second route into an uncleared hof with snipers sitting on random hills with every turret up and running? There's nothing fun about it and it only turns people away from ctf with skiing and jetpacks. I realize the base atmosphere is much easier for newbs to hide in. But they are far less likely to ever become good at ctf if they are playing a game that requires a lot of communication and teamwork just to grab a flag. I could go on but I'm on my phone

Sponsored Links
pancake
Banned
Old
322 - 07-10-2015, 13:20
stork knows what makes vidya game fun

i think the large family is wat does it cuz when u have 10 brothers as a group u arent gonna waste ur time playing some unfun boring too hard game with ur bros

ppl like to be noobies sometimes and not go into a game expecting to be pro gamers and tribes gave ppl space to do that

now we get mabel trying to turn it into a cpma twitch shooter with jetpacks and skiing, y even play that when i could just play cpma then?

RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
323 - 07-10-2015, 13:22
and i only compare you with proj because you are both very good at ur respective game and you are both huge trolls :P

RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
324 - 07-10-2015, 13:23
Base pubbing would be ****ed at times back even in the hayday. If HO would be skewed to one side, that map was annoyingly 1 sided. LT is much better for smaller game/player base

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
325 - 07-10-2015, 13:26
lt pub = spam

RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
326 - 07-10-2015, 13:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4M45T3R View Post
lt pub = spam
hillking and dayfall or w/e need to be auto skipped with more than 12 people in server.

good riddance

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
327 - 07-10-2015, 13:29
yeah holy fuk hillking - small map, low fps, lagging with that many ppl christ that is supreme spamfest

[meph] still plays
Veteran³
Old
328 - 07-10-2015, 13:34
LT is game of gods. But I miss that era where ppl would pub normal base RC, DX, SH but play naked lots of cluster teamwork harder to cap more skill. But for server of 10-16 nothing beats lt not even argument u herbs

pancake
Banned
Old
329 - 07-10-2015, 13:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandalltheVandal View Post
hillking and dayfall or w/e need to be auto skipped with more than 12 people in server.

good riddance
i like dayfallLT with 20v20 **** is amazing same with bf

those were the first type of map conditions i ever broke 30cks on atleast 30person LT pubs

lt with lots of ppl is demonized but it really is the dumbest and easiest way to pick up a tribes game

u see the pppl ski and u can ski and fly just like them if u have the natural feel and ability there is no finding the inventory buying an energy pack getting mortared learning a route naked handicapped etc

in t2 tho this could never happen because the game sucks in cluster and even in light only epack due to the float slowness and bad maps (t1 dx best map imo ever for intense games)

RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
330 - 07-10-2015, 13:55
SH is where my most enjoyable games have been played

machine88aus
Veteran²
Old
331 - 07-10-2015, 15:36
your mum i enjoyed most tbh.

pancake
Banned
Old
332 - 07-10-2015, 15:59
ya weve really refined the map pool over 18 fukin years so of course any map we play now is gonna be pro gamer good in certain ways and aspects (4 example rdLT is really unbalanced but i like it cuz of the unique stand d vs clear aspects)

its like choosing between a bunch of really fukin cool things

what makes me laugh is when you look at t:a players and they think every map must be only about ski to the flag and cap and thats the only exciting part

then u look at something like jagged claw in base and a totally different almost more important game is being played to get those caps 5v5+ usually and its called ho vs gens

all these maps r best of breed cuz they offer something unique and fun that many ppl agreed were fukin awesome

dis my dream that meatpitLT achieve one day but i am just a lone autist in a dead video game werld :-(

RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
333 - 07-10-2015, 16:18
i am surprised ccdx isnt a bigger player in LT... that **** was played every other map in Rens.

pancake
Banned
Old
334 - 07-10-2015, 16:41
ccdx was probably the most played map in t1 and base ppl will never know lol gg

i think i spent a good 5 years of my tribes time only playing ccdx or ccd (ya i kno the fukin difference real good lol)

it was like just flat out the best shifter map and the only one we ever played outside of real srs scrims and high level mixed pus 4 variety ****

there were other good ones too but that 1 is amazing 4 that ****

machine88aus
Veteran²
Old
335 - 07-10-2015, 17:23
ya you should swap ccdLT for that **** map that has flags on edge of base gayfall LT or something along these lines?

HuNiD $ RaCkZ
Old
336 - 07-10-2015, 17:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by pancake View Post
ccdx was probably the most played map in t1 and base ppl will never know lol gg

i think i spent a good 5 years of my tribes time only playing ccdx or ccd (ya i kno the fukin difference real good lol)

it was like just flat out the best shifter map and the only one we ever played outside of real srs scrims and high level mixed pus 4 variety ****

there were other good ones too but that 1 is amazing 4 that ****
Truest **** ever.. We had CC on repeat in shifter with most epic matches..
Good ol' memories

I have like 4 old comps me n my bro's used to play on in a storage but that **** is buried and I know I wont get around to it anytime soon

I think I have a few that I had saved from 2007 or something around then that I have here.. But its nothing like how we used to play

Last edited by HuNiD $ RaCkZ; 07-10-2015 at 17:44..
machine88aus
Veteran²
Old
337 - 07-10-2015, 17:38
ya {TG} x played ccd alot , but we had about 80 maps in rotation

HuNiD $ RaCkZ
Old
338 - 07-10-2015, 17:41
Alot of returning/new people have been joining lately since dare spammed this dload.

But they drop after not being able to hang. Maybe you should offer training in the forums for these guys so they stick around

HuNiD $ RaCkZ
Old
339 - 07-10-2015, 17:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by machine88aus View Post
ya {TG} x played ccd alot , but we had about 80 maps in rotation
TG is not shifter.. that **** doesnt count

pancake
Banned
Old
340 - 07-10-2015, 17:51
thats like saying annihilation isnt fun

we both know tg and anni are made for pubbers to just go in and cruise around and have a good time and they did it fantastically

if that fukin guy didnt die in tg that ran the whole thing i wopuld be surprised if that server was still 50/50 slots all the time

fuk it wasnt even till like 2010? that it wasnt like wtf

and annihilation is still going LOL

Page 17 of 21

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk > Tribes Talk Goldmine
Reload this Page [T1 Release] TRIBES 2015

Social Website Bullshit