Dreadnought siting in Northern Space.

Sooo, are there only a few of those around? If so see one do you automatically burst into flames? Are they new to the game?

Yogi said:
Or a bigger gun
A lot of guns. These guys are professional pirates and I'm fairly sure they're held in a KoS by us. If they have a Dread, they could very well start making a move on IRON/G space, such as threatening to blow up our POSs if we don't pay.

Is an organized assault to take this puppy down out of the question? (I'm new here so I have no idea :))

Yogi said:
Is an organized assault to take this puppy down out of the question? (I'm new here so I have no idea :))

yes it is an option and probably the only option...

the downside is they could make it into a trap by jumping the dread out to safety right in front of us and having reserve forces on the side flank and kill the task force.

Kore said:
For a comparisson, keep this in mind.

A dreadnaught is to other ships as
the death star is to the rebel fleet.
Yeah, I believe the only dreadnaught that can effectively defend itself from smaller ships is the Moros.

yeah the Moros with top skills can field 35 drones at once.... not something i want to see in a frig or cruiser... and with the guns the battleship is pretty defenseless.

hate to fight a moros.

Back