[official]the nyc story every non-troll wants to read told by fraggle

i dont think any one of the group who went hates akuma. at least, i know i dont. we're all pretty good friends and i dont think this trip will change that. (assuming he simply misspoke himself when saying he only cared about fancy)

im pretty sure all of us would be glad to hang out with mike again...

as long as he didnt plan it.

So he goes up to the counter and asks for a pack of cigs and a lighter, and picks a white bic lighter and puts it on the counter. The indian guy, much to my chagrin says to FC "white is bad luck, shouldn't pick white."

I just look at him and think to myself :picard: FC looks at him and this is what follows:

FancyCat: White isn't a bad color, whites a good color. BLACK is a bad color.

Stupid: No black is good luck, white is bad luck you are wrong!

FancyCat: No you're black and you're bad luck. I hate you, you're dumb.

Stupid: I am black, I hate you too.

FancyCat: (as he walks out) I hope you die, you're the worst person I have ever met. You are black, sups.

Stupid: OK watch for car accident!

oh my god i don't remember that ROFL

[Official] My NYC story in SuicideTaxi storytelling fashion

lol

Nah.. first of all I definitely don't think Mike did any of that shit maliciously. In his own mind, he really wanted to show everyone a good time. He probably wasn't even aware of his own selfishness and how it was affecting his friends. This just makes him stupid, not a bad person :)

Also the fact that this trip was on his home turf, and that he was responsible for most of the planning, is what brought all of this shit to the surface, whereas previously there was no pressure on him to come through for everyone when all of these guys chilled together before.

this is 100 % spot on correct

i dont think any one of the group who went hates akuma. at least, i know i dont. we're all pretty good friends and i dont think this trip will change that. (assuming he simply misspoke himself when saying he only cared about fancy)

im pretty sure all of us would be glad to hang out with mike again...

as long as he didnt plan it.

yeah we'll all gladly hang out with him again, its just going to be planned by someone responsible this time with common sense.

i love mike but he is so unaware sometimes its sickening.

and he def misspoke himself.

oh my god i don't remember that ROFL

After we walked out of the 7-11 you were telling me this:

FC: Hey I got a great idea man, you wanna hear my great idea? Its great

Me: Yeah man su...

FC: OK SO HERES WHAT WERE GONNA DO, were gonna go back to that bitches
house and i'm going to tear the house apart, good idea right?

Me: Well not really

FC: Ok what if i tackled the refrigerator? I can do it, i played football

i'd hang out with akuma again

i just wouldn't let him plan it

or buy him any drinks

or count on any "hook-up" he claims to have

Back