women race car drivers......LOLOLO

how did this one not get a mention on here yet?

17 yo girl doing F1 racing.......

the end result:

Apache 🌲 🏴 on Twitter:

DsUFj7hW0AA0_zO.jpg

DsUFj7gWwAAR0V1.jpg

All that shit she talked too

:rofl:

It's not even her fault

I blame her handlers who let this happened

Last edited:
:rofl: How is she racing those cars at 17?

Affirmative action in action. She was clearly pushed up the line because they want to be "inclusive."

serious question how do you even become a race car driver

like in sports you play travel/hs/college and that feeds into a draft or tryouts or whatever but what is like the first step to f1? get a driver's license, borrow a half million dollars from the bank, buy a f1 car and take it to the track to qualify? where does the car and crew come from when you're 17?

is it just a hereditary thing?

Normally people work their way up from smaller vehicles like gokarts. I guess if you're daddy is a millionaire and just fronts the money, you are easily pushed up quicker, but even then I've never heard of a 17yo F1 driver. It's ludicrous. And that's considering the male outliers that are/were amazing.

why hasn't this been mentioned? because it's business as usual.. F1 drivers have been getting gibbed since time immemorial - you're only giddy since she did not dide

edit-

17yo hmmm not sure about her background - maybe i will have my shoe for breakfast

editedit- danica patrick was 25 when she raced F1/indy - how much cart experience does the gibbed girl got?

Last edited:
Normally people work their way up from smaller vehicles like gokarts. I guess if you're daddy is a millionaire and just fronts the money, you are easily pushed up quicker, but even then I've never heard of a 17yo F1 driver. It's ludicrous. And that's considering the male outliers that are/were amazing.

I would say most race car drivers (non top tier ofc) based on experiences from where I grow up, all had hard working but rich blue collar business owner/manager types that got them the best equipment to bond with their kids. These guys bitch about the daddy's boys in NASCAR but most them dominated the local track because they had the best rig and wasn't using chickenwire to fix shit up.

Skill matters less than equipment at the local and even regional circuits. The ability to perform high risk maneuvers cause you can fix the car if it crashes will always give you the advantage over someone who can't afford to wreck.

They ones I knew all had decent moral character and were hard workers also but had just enough money to achieve accolades they otherwise wouldnt have gotten.

ok interesting so it is just a soros and the libearl elites deal like i figured

well good for whatever dumbass decided their 17-yo daughter was ready for prime time

What was the actual cause off the crash? If she suffered mechanical failure, it wouldn't matter who she was.

She flew into the barricade like she had no control over the car. If you have no steering, no brakes or the car isn't touching the ground it doesn't matter how old, or what gender you are

sucks to be her :lol: she needed to be in a kitchen making something maybe a sandwich :lol:

"faster than boys" should have been "hang with the best" but prob ultra feminist parents who can't teach common sense to a teenager

Back