Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page good nightmares
bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
1 - 11-19-2018, 03:54
occasionally i have a really graphic dream that i wake up and want to see as a movie. just now:

i'm at a baseball game sitting in the upper deck talking to a stranger. i glance what looks like some dude flashing his dick, but when i look closer it's all blackened and deformed with cracked flesh and a huge open sore on top which looks like spaghetti under a pool of pus.

i reach over and touch it (my dreams are telling me i want to touch dick) and instantly tendrils sprout out, growing into sort of octopus tentacles spiraling like crazy in every direction. the thing at the center now looks like a large white starfish instead of a penis. a vine-like tendril comes towards me but the guy next to me grabs it and it eviscerates him, turning him into a giant pulsing mass of pus spaghetti with a dried out human head and limbs hanging off. this is happening to everyone around me.

i can't get to the stairs so i run to the top row. when i turn back, the whole upper deck is covered in the gooey tentacle pods. the thing is now a floating, super primitive looking 2d drawing of an armless and headless humanoid, sort of like a hieroglyph. disembodied voices chant satanic sounding stuff about a risen god. i jump off the edge of the stadium.

anyway what are your good nightmares

Sponsored Links
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2 - 11-19-2018, 09:52
Your Flying Spaghetti Monster God is trying to reveal himself to you. You've seen the prophetic truth now preach it.

Smiling Canadian
VeteranX
Old
3 - 11-19-2018, 10:30
All my best nightmares involve me ridding the world of muslims and chinese people...

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4 - 11-19-2018, 10:36
Interpreting that dream is easy. You are gay, but in denial. You are afraid that if you actually embrace your gayness, that you will become addicted to the cock and will eventually contrast a std. And die.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
5 - 11-19-2018, 10:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
Interpreting that dream is easy. You are gay, but in denial. You are afraid that if you actually embrace your gayness, that you will become addicted to the cock and will eventually contrast a std. And die.
why was it at a baseball game tho

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6 - 11-19-2018, 12:54
Because you secretly love black dick and balls. duh.

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7 - 11-19-2018, 12:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
why was it at a baseball game tho
It's obvious. Analogy for your life, surrounded by strangers you have nothing in common with, except for the enjoyment of watching men fondle phallic symbols and balls.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
8 - 11-19-2018, 13:02
my worst nightmares usually involve nuclear explosions or snakes

Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
9 - 11-20-2018, 05:04
Many years ago I would occasionally have a nightmare that my dick fell off and I was in a panic looking for it.

It was probably from the song "Detachable Penis", or maybe it was from Eddy Murphy explaining that bit where his girlfriend said "If I catch you cheating on me Eddy, I'll wait till you're asleep and CUT YOUR DICK OFF". Scary ****.

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
10 - 11-20-2018, 05:24
I had a horror dream

Myself, generic girl I'm with, and guy friend. Do things guy gets mad I'm with girl like wtf this is known quantity. Anyways go to sleep and start having nightmares. Yes dream in dream my mind goes wild at night. Eventually realize guy is pulling girl and I into these dreams to torture. I keep it together but girl going nuts cause shes a girl and im sexist etc. Eventually just start mocking the guy mercilessly. I've now had about a dozen dreams her and i get tortured but im just getting more belligerent at him and really sticking the knife in him psychologically as it goes on as i realize nothing matters and every dream is another 5-10 minute chunk of real life time, he gets sad and stops. Then I just fully wake up.

V weird

Last edited by Esteban_Villa; 11-20-2018 at 06:14..
HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
11 - 11-20-2018, 08:29
Any dreams involving baseball would prob bore me into a dream within a dream.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
12 - 11-20-2018, 18:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban_Villa View Post
I had a horror dream

Myself, generic girl I'm with, and guy friend. Do things guy gets mad I'm with girl like wtf this is known quantity. Anyways go to sleep and start having nightmares. Yes dream in dream my mind goes wild at night. Eventually realize guy is pulling girl and I into these dreams to torture. I keep it together but girl going nuts cause shes a girl and im sexist etc. Eventually just start mocking the guy mercilessly. I've now had about a dozen dreams her and i get tortured but im just getting more belligerent at him and really sticking the knife in him psychologically as it goes on as i realize nothing matters and every dream is another 5-10 minute chunk of real life time, he gets sad and stops. Then I just fully wake up.

V weird
so u dreamed nightmare in elm st? be warned freddy was a child toucher and this is probably a sign u were hella touched as a child

cael
VeteranXX
Old
13 - 11-20-2018, 22:39
i remember the first time i discovered i was gay too

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
14 - 11-20-2018, 22:48
if you were true gay you would have a dream to post in thread, do not appropriate my culture

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
15 - 11-20-2018, 23:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
so u dreamed nightmare in elm st? be warned freddy was a child toucher and this is probably a sign u were hella touched as a child
I never watched nightmare on elm st

Do I get royalties or something now

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
16 - 11-20-2018, 23:13
ya wes craven is my barber now so i will let him know that he needs to hook you up

jerry
VeteranXX
Old
17 - 11-21-2018, 12:08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPwPwSQE9bs

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page good nightmares

Social Website Bullshit