Where is the best place to go to flee this liberal shit hole?

When TW is too liberal, it's time to just take the plunge and go to stormfront. News, messages, everything.

TW is listed as a "White Friendly" site now, which is the only reason I'm not leaving. I was here just after the beginning, when we were arguing over chaingun spread.

Correction: TW is one of the last places the KKK and neo nazis gather, while not calling themselves that. TW offers complete anonymity to posters, and is one of the last places that does that. It has become a haven for white supremacists, as they don't have to register who they are.

There are liberals here that remain, just to piss off the majority, but we're a minority. This place is wonder-bread, calling everybody that isn't white a racist.

no comma after "posters"

Look at this map and see if you can find a RED area to flee to.
400x277xelection_map_country_gif_pagespeed_ic_omae1ksip8.gif

When TW is too liberal, it's time to just take the plunge and go to stormfront. News, messages, everything.

TW is listed as a "White Friendly" site now, which is the only reason I'm not leaving. I was here just after the beginning, when we were arguing over chaingun spread.

Correction: TW is one of the last places the KKK and neo nazis gather, while not calling themselves that. TW offers complete anonymity to posters, and is one of the last places that does that. It has become a haven for white supremacists, as they don't have to register who they are.

There are liberals here that remain, just to piss off the majority, but we're a minority. This place is wonder-bread, calling everybody that isn't white a racist.
Curiously he asked: in your opinion Van, who is a racist on TW and, why?

Also, are you basing this on what people say rather than on the actions they take/took against [insert race here]?

IMO - saying something that a progressive finds offensive does not make that person a racist. Everything is offensive to a progressive.

Me? I believe myself to be what I call a culturalist. I believe that some cultures are superior to others and that people moving into a nation must respect this nations culture and traditions.

Back