Tribes support

Hey guys, we're in need of hosting funds for Annihilation.info, Tribes0.com, and Tribes1.com.

I also host a Tribes master at Tribes0.com.

If you have extra funds this holiday season please consider helping us support Tribes. Visit Annihilation.info and click the paypal button in the upper right.

Thank you. :roller:

what does this do about anubis using his family wealth to buy influence over tribes 1 while ripping off peoples content and using your website as a second home though?

id love to donate but with corrupt fuckers like that around?

anubis is a portuguese scumlord

I stopped going to anni.info because of him and shiftard shitting up all the threads with full retard

u r awkward and strange and ur obese trailer park wife pegs u in the ass with her strap-on bbc

other than that I kinda like what u've done with ur hair

u r awkward and strange and ur obese trailer park wife pegs u in the ass with her strap-on bbc

other than that I kinda like what u've done with ur hair

Whenever you get angry and loose your shit, you always conjure up some silly shit like this. Which sort of actually makes me think you're projecting your insecurities onto people.

What I really see here is
"Hi my name is lemon and I lurk on tribalwar.com and I am awkward strange and obese because I live in a trailer park and my wife pegs me in the ass with her bbc strap on which I find quite pleasurable"

Back