if any tribes mod could be made into standalone game, which one

woah... COOL AS FUCK

but what version of shifter????

shifter_k and v1g were my favs

but shifter_x and shifter_tg

and shifter homelan federation versions and all the original ones i forget the version names of and blackjack shifter and ping pong shifter and shifer v2

ALL TOTALLY DIFFERENT GAMES

I'd probably choose Annihilation or Elite Renegades. At least with Elite ren I'd know all my scouts have happy mod lmao

Edit, annihilation would actually be pretty good RTS considering that I think the mod was loosely based off Total Annihilation. Then again I could be wrong. I think a ctf rts would be interesting to watch or play. But I'm not really a fan of the game style. I prefer to play strictly fps.

Now I just thought of something RTS mod for T1. That would actually be pretty dope and I would play it just to watch bots in first person follow orders like super soldiers.

Last edited:
holyshit I just read the pricing/monetization page. I must say I agree with everything there.

That is simply beautiful.
I think I'm gonna buy this during the steam sale. Hopefully I can get it at $10 rn

That T2 mod you spent the first 20 minutes building a base, then attacking the other team... Can't remember it, my minds a blender shit.

I would make a AAA game out of LT because it is dumbed down enough for anyone to pick up.

LT as standalone game would be highly eSports success.

ya but i mean fuck LT lets dumb it down even more and speed up the discs and ruing skiing and fuck beacons because thats a cheat, and no off hand nades, and lets juke noobies out of that one flag return they've been trying to get all game with the pushable flag because THATS SOME DARKLORD SKILLZ

and the million other things midair has done to LT via LCTF

Back