spiro n his shittily coded aimbot got fukkin munrekt again :king:

Flipp

Veteran-4
:king:
spirekt.png

oro(8) been ragin dafuk outcontrol :king:

dang u have join the club of the few and proud that have beaten lspiro autoaim

congrats!!!!!!

now just gotta beat the rtcll AA that opasyo modded from whoever the fuck gave it him or bought it for him

but hey, it looks cool on youtube :~D

o okay. well then dont make fun of spiro u assholes he will make u see the blood like he did me !!!!

p.s. kyle lestat says he pissed u off and u guys fell out or something?

he really is struggling and could use a job or any kind of help if anyone is available to give it to him. he has high anxiety, and definitely is drug addicted/street aware hustler but i dont think hes a straight up scammer

when i have money next month im gonna try to see if he'll automate some stuff for me (like scripted forum posts etc)

he really loves tribes and i believe in his ability to create a good arena pub environment that represents arghs duel

so im sure any help would be big for him!

Iunno.
My image tells a different story.
Untitled_1.png

Why 2/2 with a 0 ping?
(He is “Donald J. Trump” in both images.)

L. Spiro

Last edited:
o dang we r getting interpolated and forwardtimed @ the same time????

dang plz do not insult spiro's dueling skillz if u did not win TY ~ he is pro and leader of the greatest duel team of all time i believe it's called The Children of Duel or something similar and then continued on with letters???

this stuff needs to be recorded imo

spiro lost LT match we not talkin duelin garbage :king:
him nose it n err1 in da ss nose it ;)
2nd time him aimbot got rekt mun wins gfg

o dang we r getting interpolated and forwardtimed @ the same time????

dang plz do not insult spiro's dueling skillz if u did not win TY ~ he is pro and leader of the greatest duel team of all time i believe it's called The Children of Duel or something similar and then continued on with letters???

this stuff needs to be recorded imo
My demos show that I announced that I was using auto-aim both in the original CTF game and in the duel server.
Everyone agreed to it.

L. Spiro

You dont have to announce it imo tribes is 18 years old and no one should care at this point, also mun is just kinging around and doesnt mean any insult, and if my tone is rough i don't mean to be im brain damaged. Ive always enjoyed ctf and duels with you and against you and I think its awesome you've kept involved in tribes when so many other people quit . so let mun be mun and you do you and dont let him try to shame you out of it!!!!!!!!! also lets not pretend you arent one of the best duelers of all time without AA as well. source i have seen u duel dyc and win devastatingly

Ergo Proxy is an anime I need to watch a 2nd time.
It was one of the hardest-to-predict animes I have ever seen, but should still be a great watch a 2nd time through.

L. Spiro

Back