[vid] made a new annihilation video

S_hift

Veteran X
Veteran XX

This vids purely for the annihilation vets, plz no h8

Edit: bit of connectivity issues in the first few seconds but it went away.

Oh yeah credits to groove, laughing stork, mariejane, sgs and milkman for configs and various textures/scripts seen in the video.

Also -
Andrew - for making 1.40 possible
Team 5150 - being one of tribe most active clans
Lemon - for misc scripts
Big Bunny - for the sweetest dropper script
Z0dd - author of many tribe script
UniX - for making possibly one of the sickest configs I had ever seen
Kpack - for making the lamest script known to tribe

Last edited:
Libra, the hitmarker isn't a hack. It works similar to the mid air hit sounds in Niflheim. It's like any other hitmark in a game. Its a mod on the annihilation community server probably the only mod that has a hitmark support. it works in junction with a script and some textures.

you can get it here if youd like to play the arena at the OZ/LM server
http://thelandofoz.net/downloads/TRIBES_Downloads/Tribes_1.40/Scripts/HitMark_v2.zip

the arena has duel base, renLT, and annihilation spawn. also various arenas like arena madness, battle cube, terrain ect.

here is the one i use in the video.
IPQJZeo.png

Last edited:
finally uploaded some more videos the first one is Annihilation Spawn CTF with new weapon set. The second video is a regular Annihilation match.

I'll be posting spawn and invo matches every week, please subscribe by clicking blood eagle :D

$pref::playerzoomspeed = 0.5;

aka half zoom speed. Its a preference :3

I actually have mine configured at 0.01 so it zooms and snaps in super fast. I zoom alot so it gives people headaches when they watch my videos. So, i have to slow it down a little for them. The video is sampled at original speed of course.

edit: for christ sake plas, you of all people should know this lmao. but really you're not the only one to ask its kinda funny :p

Last edited:
hehe its crazy what you can do when you combine the two. I remember a while ago lewis and I where messing with the timescale variable. You could like fly around in bullet time. He then wrote a matrix mod for the server, and then a clientside script to sync the client with the servers timescale. This allowed everyone to simultaneously use the bullet time while in kwsn duel

Also I found it easier to practice nade jumping in single player with the timescale variable. host an LT map and type $simgame::timescale = 0.5; this means half speed basically so you can get the aiming down to a fine point. switch it back to 1, so it doesn't jitter up your client when you play in a server.

Heres last weeks match in Annihilation. 5-3 @110 points :3

Back