member when bugs cheated?

S_hift

Veteran X
Veteran XX
member when bugs used admin to get immortality during a pu on a dead game?
71805972.jpg

Haha i dont really care. I just remember how bent out of shape ppl where about it. Any chance of anyone having the link? It was a pretty funny match

i dream of a day when bugs_ footage from 20person pubs is uploaded to youtube

specifically when hes shooting ppl out of the sky with his hacked body rocket turret missiles

It was fun - always listen to your team captain - thats what I learned from that match.

It was almost as fun as the tied broadside base map that was tied for over 45 minutes. The teams were so balanced nobody could gain advantage. The game was so good nobody would drop. I went heavy (or medium) and invincible. Walked over to get the flag and walked it back to break the tie. Now that was some serious fun I deeply regret not making a demo of that.

i will find that demo one day, and every other demo i have of you shooting rockets
, into a highlight video, if its the last thing i do

i was in that server

we were all midfield chaining you and you just kept going with the flag taking no damage

classic

it was rollercoaster I believe... I think that guy who did the shoutcast has a recording of it somewhere. does anyone have a link to his youtube?

Back