Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Release Thread] Overwatch
Page 219 of 223
sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
4361 - 03-01-2018, 10:24
Yeah she looks fun. I think i'll get bored of the melee at one point tho.

Sponsored Links
Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
4362 - 03-01-2018, 11:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
I honestly don't know how people are still stomaching this game.

I haven't touched it in... like over a year.

It was a one trick pony. Fun for a bit, but that fun died fast.
Thank you for updating on a game you don't like.

Can you provide us a list of what games you are currently playing so that we may update the blog?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
4363 - 03-01-2018, 11:56
i havent played in a year either. i cant fault it at all and think its a great game... somehow i just dont get in the mood to play. maybe cuz i only have time to rank up in 1 mp game at a time and thats league for me at the moment.

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
4364 - 03-01-2018, 12:43
Writing hax for league as well?

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
4365 - 03-01-2018, 20:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
if you're playing Moira 95% healing you're a blithering idiot
i asked blinky what % he heals on moria he said 90%, he mains moria his highest he got was 4600SR, Rank 26

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
4366 - 03-01-2018, 22:40
Yeah, Moira is much more effective if you are using healing orbs over damage orbs. You can tell a bad Moria when all you see are the damage orbs flying around all the time, healing teammates is much more effective than trying to be a damage dealer.

Her ult builds very fast with healing, people used to recommend on using damage orb on cooldown but that quickly dropped off as more of the top players started using her.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
4367 - 03-02-2018, 03:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth View Post
i asked blinky what % he heals on moria he said 90%, he mains moria his highest he got was 4600SR, Rank 26
whats his battletag?

would love to see how full of **** that "90%" claim is

furthermore the game is completely different at 4500...its always so pointless to point to pros or super high level play. it relevant for what, 10% of comp players? cripes

Last edited by Pagy; 03-02-2018 at 03:37..
Nicodemus
VeteranXX
Old
4368 - 03-02-2018, 16:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
Thank you for updating on a game you don't like.

Can you provide us a list of what games you are currently playing so that we may update the blog?

Plz show us on the doll where your late night sneaky uncle touched you so you can get it off your chest finally and stop being such a douchebag.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
4369 - 03-03-2018, 10:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
Plz show us on the doll where your late night sneaky uncle touched you so you can get it off your chest finally and stop being such a douchebag.
Is there a thread for that already?

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
4370 - 03-03-2018, 20:27
I did my placements and only got 2400, I should be able to climb.

I started auto locking in moria after a few matches because the people playing her don't heal. They keep using their damage orb and then diving at the other team to try to get an elim, which usually gets the picked. Had a zen rushing out in front of the tanks in one match too.

Window
VeteranX
Old
4371 - 03-06-2018, 07:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyRabbit View Post
I did my placements and only got 2400, I should be able to climb.

I started auto locking in moria after a few matches because the people playing her don't heal. They keep using their damage orb and then diving at the other team to try to get an elim, which usually gets the picked. Had a zen rushing out in front of the tanks in one match too.
Gold in a nutshell... don't forget how dps get insta locked and refuse to switch

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
4372 - 03-06-2018, 13:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Window View Post
Gold in a nutshell... don't forget how dps get insta locked and refuse to switch
Having this problem all throughout plat a lot as well. Be glad that you're playing with mostly Americans (i guess?). The russian dps insta-lockers ruined a lot of games for me. You know you're ****ed when someone with a Russian name insta-locks Hanzo.

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
4373 - 03-06-2018, 17:35
i bet russians pick zarya alot

Father Ruckus
VeteranXX
Old
4374 - 03-06-2018, 17:48
Free Widow skin means this games gonna be just so awesome for the next week

Austforbeer
VeteranXX
Old
4375 - 03-06-2018, 20:07
So I got a secondary account to **** around with and got to high gold with my placements last season then never touched it. My wife and kid wanted me to play with them so I figured I***8217;d use this account and do placements with them.

After the first game my skill level is too high to play with them so I want to do worse in my placements. Typically I play tank and support but I figure this time I***8217;ll do DPS. I***8217;m not throwing mind you, but I***8217;m just having a good time and not going all try hard.

Well I just finished and I got my highest SR ever after placements. I
lost 80% of my matches, and only had a couple of good rounds with Sombra and Phara. I don***8217;t know how this system works but this makes no sense to me. I was expecting low gold or silver.

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
4376 - 03-06-2018, 20:29
I got to plat easily gaining a 100 SR by insta locking in Moria, I only played comp on the weekend for a bit.

I had gold healing for a round as roadhog, with a moria on the team from the start. It was a quickplay game but moria should be able to accidentally out heal roadhog. I don't play roadhog in comp because I am not good at him, but I do find him fun to play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP5bzEuM8Ok

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
4377 - 03-06-2018, 21:09
Had a Griefer in one of my placements the other day.
Mei keeping everyone in spawn. Total loss.

Luckily, I got an alert saying my report had been used to take action against them.

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
4378 - 03-07-2018, 03:54
was mercy boosting adrenaline tonight, dood is still insane

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
4379 - 03-07-2018, 04:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyRabbit View Post
I got to plat easily gaining a 100 SR by insta locking in Moria, I only played comp on the weekend for a bit.

I had gold healing for a round as roadhog, with a moria on the team from the start. It was a quickplay game but moria should be able to accidentally out heal roadhog. I don't play roadhog in comp because I am not good at him, but I do find him fun to play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP5bzEuM8Ok
Not a fan of the new map. Certainly not the first point, might warm up to me in time.

Moira's an interesting character, there's so many times where I was instrumental in turning a fight around by blinking behind enemy lines and hard focusing their healers, often killing them. If I don't outright kill them I often create enough chaos on their backline that they're forced to chase me or have the healers back out/heal each other.

I've had matches where I'll have 4 golds, some games where I'll push nearly 25k healing as gold, and some games where I can't seem to get anything to work out. Just depends on team comp, and whether you're playing with a tight-knit group or a bunch of lone wolves.

One character that annoys me more than any other right now is Orisa. It's up far too often, takes too much damage to break, on a cooldown that feels criminal just when you start to crack the shield.

Out of all the mechanics in the game, it seems like Shields are the ones that are most un-utilized in terms of functionality. Short of characters like Zarya, who gets a damage boost when her shield is damaged, and you could argue Dva, who's shield literally evaporates bullets and some ultimates.

I think a re-work should be considered for Reinhardt and Orisa. I don't find them fun to play or play against. Maybe reduce their overall shield capacity but give them ult charge for blocking damage with the shields. Maybe give a functional overhaul to their shields.

Winston's shield, from what I can gather, was originally supposed to explode, knocking back enemies when it was destroyed. They even made a point of having a cinematic where this happens. But it was apparently removed in-game, maybe this idea should come back.

I think a good interaction and shield use example is Brigitte. While her shield is mostly limited to her, the fact that shield does more than just create a damage deadzone makes her a far more interesting character than Reinhardt and Orisa combined. Her stun can make her seem very nimble and quick to kill off enemies, but burning her shield, which doesn't have much health, makes for a more dynamic gameplay experience because if it does break, she loses one of her other abilities.

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
4380 - 03-07-2018, 05:10
if you blink into back lines as a moria your dead in 2 seconds and if you have 25k in healing as moria you need to send me a screen shot lol

Last edited by Synth; 03-07-2018 at 05:12..
Page 219 of 223

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Release Thread] Overwatch

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
genji is illuminanti , madrebel is stupid , madrebel likes to ramble , taggitfaggit , the genji is coming , they took my son!