3d 22h to ML Op 5

Gil

Veteran XV
I'm on my way now.

I'm hoping to be on tomorrow night a lot, and most of the weekend. I have a clone to transfer to and move a retriever from empire; going to build another covetor for 0.0

Vlasic said:
hey now, we do need an industrial wing to feed us ships to blow up and defend his mining ops
I have actually thought about starting up some larger scale production to feed in to FREEE. Might be a good chance of it becoming more of a reality now that we have the wing of an alliance to form one under.

I'm thinking of flying out right after downtime and getting my stuff.

I'm going to swap to my clone (in LC) and fly out and back to bring in a mammoth with my retriever.

Not sure if I want to do it tonight or tomorrow...tomorrow would work better, since I have a math test at 730 am tomorrow (yay stats yay) and I don't have any school on friday.

xi'Vexus said:
I have actually thought about starting up some larger scale production to feed in to FREEE. Might be a good chance of it becoming more of a reality now that we have the wing of an alliance to form one under.

Well, we have blueprints for about everything we need, so it's really just a matter of having the skills to do it efficiently. I'm working on getting my alt trained up to do some of the things my main can't be arsed to do.

Eskiban has prod efficiency 4 right now as well as industry 4. Id be willing to train him to be a perfect builder. He's not very far off.

I have prod eff lv 3 and industry level 4. I was building my own ammo for mission anyways. It will be easy for me to train up more production skills if necessary. My main is already a mixed bag, some indy skill, some science, mostly learning and combat right now ;p

Blitzkrieg said:
I have prod eff lv 3 and industry level 4. I was building my own ammo for mission anyways. It will be easy for me to train up more production skills if necessary. My main is already a mixed bag, some indy skill, some science, mostly learning and combat right now ;p
I'm similar -- Mostly industry, with a lot of science and a bit of combat. I pwn in caracals and I'm training for ravens. I've fitted a blackbird before -- I get a 70km range for the ecm.

Chikaze said:
I'm similar -- Mostly industry, with a lot of science and a bit of combat. I pwn in caracals and I'm training for ravens. I've fitted a blackbird before -- I get a 70km range for the ecm.

Oh, how many research projects do you have? I have 4 right now, working on my 5th. All level 4 agent, one low quality, rest are at least quality 0.

Back