50-100k every 5 min (combat)

Evil Engineer

Contributor
Veteran XX
get a cruiser and take it into 0.4 space and hunt rats made a couple mil tonight doing this. I run a Caracal loaded with 3 heavy missile launchers and 2 assult launchers.

basically I'd warp in to an asteroid field where theres a rat cruiser with a 45k bounty on his head and he's got a bunch of frigate bumbuddies (usually 3-5) with 10k - 15k bounties

then just orbit the rat cruiser at 35km and hammer away with all 3 heavy launchers. Target the frigates that come in range of your assult launchers (usually around 20km) and waste em.

collect your loot for some extra cash, and rinse and repeat.

beware though other players may attempt to jump you so this is best attempted early morning solo or in a group.

Nice. I got my Cruiser training down now so I can take my Blackbird out now and get a Caracal if I need some more punch.

Still debating on what to train next. Working on Cruiser level 2 for now since it was a 8 hour train so I started it before work and will be done when I get home.

Yep, even lil frigs can go out and collect pretty decent bounties in .4 areas. 3 or 4 frigs can take down a cruiser.

Was lots of fun, plan to do some more hunting tonight. :)

Back