[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

ffffffffffffuuuukkkkkk me i sucha yuge fukn effemcuck pussyass fukn pastyass widda n00dlyarmz n b0d yuuuge fukn pussy fffffffffffffffffuuukkkkkkk y do it b hurtn sooo fukn much 2 wakkup err fukn day ffffffffffukme n fuku2 mom fffukkk
d00 no him b soundn lykkit 2 lma0 wtf smdh lol :jester:

Brett Kavanaugh Accuser’s Classmate Retracts Claim ‘Incident Did Happen’

On Wednesday, after these contradictions were brought to her attention, Miranda deleted her post about hearing “about it in school” with a cryptic explanation.

“Hi all, deleted this because it served its purpose and I am now dealing with a slew of requests for interviews from The Wash Post, CNN, CBS News,” she tweeted. “Organizing how I want to proceed. Was not ready for that, not sure I am interested in pursuing. Thanks for reading.”

During an interview with the far-left NPR, Miranda admitted, “That it happened or not, I have no idea, I can’t say that it did or didn’t.”

As far as her now-deleted Facebook post claiming it “did happen” and that “many of us heard about it in school,” Miranda told NPR she felt “empowered” to write it.

“In my post, I was empowered and I was sure it probably did [happen],” she said. “I had no idea that I would now have to go to the specifics and defend it before 50 cable channels and have my face spread all over MSNBC and Twitter.”

:puke: no amnesty

trump/putin/pence 2020

what happens when the left gets to decide if the right wing is crazy

we see plenty of it with Vanster and Triple types......in their posts

DnjZZ2XWwAAINtz.jpg

either they control and ruin your life

tenor.gif

or you have the diginity and respect to force boundaries on them

for their own good

"jack ma" of alibaba had no choice but 2 back down from the promise b/c his chinese government spy company is :skull: GOING DOWN :skull: in the face of competition from :flag: REAL AMERICAN CORPORATE HEROES :flag: who will be demolishing alibaba now that the field of competition has been leveled by ~sweet donnie t~

Have things really swung so far to insanity that the whole "I may or may not remember that some dude grabbed my boobs once when I was drunk in high school" counts as irrefutable evidence of rape then we all may as well turn our selves in...
At what age is the cut off for possible inappropriate behavior towards females and, who decides what is and isn't inappropriate?

A few pages ago, Triple straight said Brett was a rapist.

And, what about that femanazi that writes for some magazine that stated the destruction of innocent males lives was worth it is it empowers women?

This is INSANE!

Back