$19.95 a month ?!

CaptainZero

Veteran X
I've been playing the trial and decided to subscribe.

costs $19.95 a month to play? or is that just for the first month. Cause I recall someone saying that Eve was cheap to play (as compared to WoW). World of Warcraft is $14.99 a month.

edit: nm, answered my own question. recurring 1 month subscription to EVE is $14.95

either .04 is a lot to some of you people or Eve has raised their price.

Last edited:
Keep on trucking through the first few months and train learning skills and bullshit while you learn how to play and make connections to people. Join a badass alliance and make some money on resales. After you get accustomed to the hustle, you should be able to make enough extra cash to buy timecards with in game money. After that you can get into the business of relisting timecards.

No one really pays for eve out of their own pocket unless it's actually more convenient for them (or they are pubbies).

aye, that is how a lot of people do it

personally I pay for my accounts out of pocket because it's only a little more than an hour of work for real money for 2 accounts as opposed to way too many hours ingame.

Some people already have a ton of isk invested ingame so they can make enough cash in little time. It just depends on what kind of player you are.

aye, that is how a lot of people do it

personally I pay for my accounts out of pocket because it's only a little more than an hour of work for real money for 2 accounts as opposed to way too many hours ingame.

Some people already have a ton of isk invested ingame so they can make enough cash in little time. It just depends on what kind of player you are.

This is the way I've thought about money since I started working. Is this item worth x amount of hours of work to pay for? I'd much rather work for an hour to pay for my account than rat for 12 hours to get a GTC for the month.

Back