Hot Sauce Thread

I thought it was hilarious. The over the top theatrics with the pepto, lemon and lime juice in the bottles, rinsing and spitting was so funny. His downing the entire bottle of pepto bismol...well, he's going to pay for that later. And grabbing his dick to go piss after handling hot sauce....holy fuck that was priceless. The first time I chopped jalapenos without gloves and then went to go take a piss - I'll never do that again.

If you thought it would be like all of the other episodes where people just bitch and sweat then plug their next tv show or whatever...no. It's Gordon Fucking Ramsay.

Check Alton Brown's episode. He absolutely killed it and didn't melt

i watched an older episode where the host met up with brian redban at a local famous chicken wing place and they ordered hot, hottest, and the uber hot version that's a 'secret' and not on the menu

both of them melted down, but i was surprised since it was the first time i saw the host show any real reaction to hotness

part of me wonders if his wings are just norm or light on heat so he can continue the interview, and the guests get the real sauce doses

this is the vid:

you could be right but he still does the last dab with them at the end. that sauce has a really good complex flavor but it's crazy hot. i took a 1/4 tsp right from the bottle and that shit lit me up. the heat creeps and peaks around 7-8 minutes. after about 30 minutes, my face was numb. felt like i did some really good, tasty coke. i'm scared to do that again but i would definitely cook with it.

This was given to me as a gift. Not that hot, but has a great flavor, more like an oil instead of vinegar based sauce.
Amazon.com : TRUFF Hot Sauce, Gourmet Hot Sauce with Ripe Chili Peppers, Black Truffle, Organic Agave Nectar I mix it with pasta, ranch dressing.
81fouIYuKqL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited:
ehhhh
sean used to only go up to 500k scovilles in the earlier seasons
now they go to 2 million+
i think he can handle those howlin rays wings NP now days

ehhhh
sean used to only go up to 500k scovilles in the earlier seasons
now they go to 2 million+
i think he can handle those howlin rays wings NP now days

Its amazing how ppls tastes adapt to the extreme heat, I wonder if its possible to go back to being somewhat heat-sensitive after blasting yourself with 2 million scovilles for a few months

i imagine so
its like drinking 10 beers and feeling nothing
then not drinking for a year
then a beer is like holy shit

yea but its from a few years back before he was doing 2 million+ sauces
he even says its hotter than their hottest sauce (at the time) which was 500k
i already fuggin watched it

Dude practically had a 30 minute date with Scarlett Johansson and all he had to do was eat ridiculously hot wings for a few years. Seems pretty worth.

Back