[SO] please ban fraggle for violating the rules of tribalwar

if you think an unsolicited call is going to impact my employment you've got another thing coming fatty

also, you've just threatened my "rl"

say bye bye fatty
I got in late on this and others already chewed up that nonsense about you seducing some LAN boys with your man slapping skills but....

You cannot say that him calling your work is meaningless and then on the next line say "whaa my life has been threatened "

hideseek.gif

ben little is reverse reverse trolling.

he wants us to think he's trolling by pretending to be mad but in actuality he really is mad.

owned us d00d nice job lol

ben little is reverse reverse trolling.

he wants us to think he's trolling by pretending to be mad but in actuality he really is mad.

owned us d00d nice job lol

and here is mstrike thinking he has any validity in the conversation for being a huge shitbag.

thread cliffs:

hey man you posted my résumé

hey man you called me fat

YOU MAD

NO YOU MAD

BAN HIM

:lol: NO ONE GETS BANNED ON THIS FORUM

nigafool: god i can't believe how pathetic it is for people to waste their time fighting on the internet. i'll just sit here for the next 4 hours eagerly waiting for it to unfold

badmofo whats your problem with me anyway dude?

i nailed your bitch ass in the head with a giant tape ball irl, and i told you if you kept pissing me off here i'd post your dox. its not like i didn't give you fair warning.

don't poke the bear, bitch.

I'm not trying to suck anyone's dick, but I'm pretty sure BoFo can fuck your life up with one hand if he wanted too, he's pretty jacked..

Back