Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page hola from colombia
Page 4 of 7
ptavv
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61 - 11-29-2008, 16:21
you and grrawr should collaborate on teaching nerd virgin tw ers how to be better

Quote:
Originally Posted by gRraWr View Post
Bd as someone I know who has trained in Kyokushin Karate, you don't hold a candle to me.

I've trained in Tae Kwon Doe, Boxing, Wing Chun Kung Fu, Muay Thai, and Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu since I was 8.

I've never lost a fight outside of people in my family.

When I graduated high school I was voted most likely to be famous.

I took first in an acting competition for my entire state. Twice.

I was with one of the hottest girls in my school for almost 6 years.

I went to University, then decided to quit and make my own way. I make ~60k per year, now doing a tech support job where I own everybody (I almost always own everybody when it comes to computers -NoFix and HaPpY along with other super-nerds excluded.)

I've made RPG's, Sidescrollers, and First person shooter games. From scratch.

I play poker twice a night and **** *****es twice a night.

My nickname was BYRD in High School because I was so good at basketball.

I longboard down mega hills and watch professional skaters make it.

I'm 26. Morale of the story. Respect your elders cuz I ****ing own you, hob. I can brag like anyone else. I just choose not to unless some fags start trying to hump my leg like they have any idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gRraWr
when i was a senior in high school i took first at state for humor interpretation and i was also my state's first qualifier. it was in the newspapers. i got to go out of state for nationals.

i mean its not much, but everyone knew and for a while they liked being around me simply because i was that much closer to being famous than them.

Sponsored Links
Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
62 - 11-29-2008, 16:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
No, you see. You're on to the proper way of thinking, but you've lost the train of thought somewhere.

I am able to make fun of the nerds and virgins on this forum here because I was like that until I hit about 16-17 and promptly grew up. I used to be the chubby, nerdy kid who played too many video games, had a **** ton of nerd friends, and hated the "douchebags" who got all the women.

Then one day I grew up, got into shape, became amazing with women and - though I retain my nerdy personality in many ways, this has served to make me even better with girls. Because girls tend to want an intelligent guy with a personality versus some drunk, loser douchebag.. but they always end up with the drunk loser douchebag because his face isn't cratered and his body isn't lacking in muscle. (ed- this is, of course, why the animosity exists between the nerd virgins and the quote unquote "cool kids")

I am, for lack of a better word, the best of both worlds. and I enjoy lording this fact over the denizens of your humble forum.
I didn't read any of your defensive diatribe I just wanted to say you look like you have FAS.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
63 - 11-29-2008, 16:25
gRraWr has really shown no evidence to make me believe he is anything except a loser nerd virgin.

To be honest though, like I said I was a huge nerd throughout most of highschool.. and I'm currently living with 2 of my good friends from Gr. 7 and 9. When I think of TW, I think of these guys - cool enough in their own right, but they are horrible with women and would never admit to it. They also pretend to know things about the social scenes around the university but have never experienced them.. like much of TW's populace.

I have more respect for them though because they are legitimately, provably intelligent. They're also self-aware of their nerdery, versus the vast majority of nerdvirgins here who would never admit to it.

ptavv
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
64 - 11-29-2008, 16:54
You really haven't "proven" you're good with women.

You've posted a few pictures that any random college dude can get with you and a girl (or a group of people [some of whom are sometimes girls]).

You've never posted pics of your dick in a vagina, or posted a sex tape of yourself. You've never done lots of the **** that people like Animo and others on this forum have done.

So how about you start meeting your own standards?

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
65 - 11-29-2008, 16:59
"any random college dude"

right.

I forgot that "random college dudes" are casanovas and consistently end up with gorgeous women.

Redz15
VeteranXV
Old
66 - 11-29-2008, 17:04
fat people dont get kidnapped

olaf
VeteranX
Old
67 - 11-29-2008, 17:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
"any random college dude"

right.

I forgot that "random college dudes" are casanovas and consistently end up with gorgeous women.
No, its not hard. Stop acting like it is. I've seen fat ugly ****s with hot girls taking pictures any chance he gets. You must be forgetting how ****ing retarded and vain college girls are. They will take a picture with anyone, anytime, almost naked... just to get their stupid ass out there further on ****ing facebook or whatever **** they're doing. The guy doesn't get laid, but what does it matter when you can post pictures on the internet right?

God that statement is riddled with just the self-absorbed **** that is present in huge douchebags.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
68 - 11-29-2008, 17:18
the only chick oblibobli has posted recently was an anorexic twig

olaf
VeteranX
Old
69 - 11-29-2008, 17:21
I've never actually seen a girl he posted. But its ****ing lame to think that posting pictures on the internet is proof of anything other than you have pictures on your harddrive. I have enough respect for people not to go out of my way to prove to some random ****head on the internet some facet of my badassness

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
70 - 11-29-2008, 17:27
I think its telling he thinks its impressive to bang drunk girls in college.

Flunky
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
71 - 11-29-2008, 17:31

ptavv
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
72 - 11-29-2008, 17:55
I have at least a dozen female facebook friends with over 1000 tagged pictures of themselves (not all of them were taken/tagged by them obviously).

If you don't think there are **** loads of ugly dudes who never dated these (mostly attractive-to-gorgeous) girls, but could/would/do claim to based on a few random facebook pictures to mostly anonymous internet forums, you're lying, and probably doing it yourself.

You might as well just go full Nail Bomb and start posting pictures of girls that you "hooked up with" or "banged" but don't even have any photos of you with.

Nail Bomb
Banned
Contributor
Old
73 - 11-29-2008, 18:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptavv View Post
I have at least a dozen female facebook friends with over 1000 tagged pictures of themselves (not all of them were taken/tagged by them obviously).

If you don't think there are **** loads of ugly dudes who never dated these (mostly attractive-to-gorgeous) girls, but could/would/do claim to based on a few random facebook pictures to mostly anonymous internet forums, you're lying, and probably doing it yourself.

You might as well just go full Nail Bomb and start posting pictures of girls that you "hooked up with" or "banged" but don't even have any photos of you with.
do you actually think you have any chance of touching these girls? You're one ugly **** dude. all girls have that guy that tags along that's "so nice" but doesn't have a chance in hell.

turdburgler
Veteran++
Old
74 - 11-29-2008, 18:54
obi can you teach me

i started breaking **** in my house but women dont like me yet

what is the next step?

Machine
VeteranXX
Old
75 - 11-29-2008, 19:20
fraggle how much do the colombian *****es cost compared to americans/canadians?

0wN5
VeteranXV
Old
76 - 11-29-2008, 19:36
and is their ***** like a fine cut of buffalo chicken, or roast beef... (color-wise)

Toranaga
VeteranX
Old
77 - 11-29-2008, 20:09
BYRD

ptavv
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
78 - 11-29-2008, 20:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nail Bomb View Post
do you actually think you have any chance of touching these girls? You're one ugly **** dude. all girls have that guy that tags along that's "so nice" but doesn't have a chance in hell.

guess i touched a nerve by impugning your honesty with regard to boning fat ugly whales

Nail Bomb
Banned
Contributor
Old
79 - 11-29-2008, 20:14
nah i am willing to admit something when its honestly true. I just fail to see how someone that looks like yourself could even think you are remotely attractive, or have a chance with very attractive woman.

pro tip: When they tell you ptavv that "looks don't matter they only care what is on the inside   they are lying to you buddy 

ptavv
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
80 - 11-29-2008, 20:18
i don't care if girls find me unattractive

they still have sex with me

Page 4 of 7

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page hola from colombia

Social Website Bullshit

Tags