beren = master splinter

Wait, Wait... Beren is a creationist?

Beren said:
Juggs it describes large animals with tails like trees, sharp teeth etc. The second oneis said to breathe fire. Several dinosaurs are suggested to have been able to breathe fire, which is probably why there are so many dragon stories around the globe.

On the footprints and dino tracks, i have seen articles written on that a few times. Evolutionists really like to deny the facts sometimes, but there is no way you can deny that. No matter how much you want to try. Humans and dino's were around at the same time.

On the ark, the average size of a dino is actually quite small. So for the most part it wouldn't be a problem on full size dino's. When it is a problem with the likes of Bronty or tyrano etc, no one ever said that they were adults on the ark. Infact it makes afr more sense that every animal on the ark was not yet sexually mature. Having young or juvenille dinos, along with all the other animals, removes the size problem.

rofl

and this guy works at a university

just goes to show that education says nothing about intelligence...

yeah i didn't delete crap.

i did notice that there was 25 theads tagged with that on... saturday? I actually liked it. Bit bummed they are deleted. But really not surprised. If they are gonna get used in a useful fashion spammed crap ones should get nuked.

If this thread was a wheel of fortune, no matter where it stopped the outcome would be faggotry.

Good god beren, was it your wife who convinced you of creation.

actually i was the christian when we first met. But i won't be biting today, too much work to do. Troll away, care factor is very low.

its not trolling

i think its honest curiosity that someone could be as educated as you are and still be batshit insane about religion

actually i was the christian when we first met. But i won't be biting today, too much work to do. Troll away, care factor is very low.
Oh come on, uncle beren - tell us the one about how many dinosaurs can fit on the ark!

I'm not trying to troll, but most christians I know accept evolution.

Anyway, what do you do at the university?

I don't think that the tags were initially added as a source of amusement. That said, they provide a great amount of entertainment.

isn't this the same schtick you had before you left last time? you do nothing but bait, debate, and berate the admins, and then publically cry like a bitch when they actually respond?

you're like those skater kids who talk shit to cops and then bitch about how unfair the cops are when they dig up some loophole that lets them fuck the kids over.

I usually hate on creationists but Beren is good people and fair and never makes emotional decisions.

thats probably because emotions are not in the bible and therefore they don't exist for beren

Back