This is for you Trump voters.

Memo: Florida state attorney's office finds 'no reasonable doubt' Donald Trump campaign manager pulled reporter's arm, but says he had reason to believe he was protecting candidate

Karl Rove is talking behind the scenes about jumping on the Trump train. The guy who spent $400 million and didn't get a single candidate elected.

Trump should tell him no thanks.

rove represents teh establishment, i'd be cool with his support but not campaign involvemeent. he fucked up herman cain and romney well enough

LH3AGQ.jpg

Seems like an awful lot of trouble to go to to figure out who gets to be the one to get stomped by Hillary... Especially considering the amount of fallout it'll leave throughout the rest of the Republican party to clean up. How much is it going to hurt them in the House and Senate?

There is no way pant suit fat ass is going to be my president. Id sooner sing the star spangled banner while cruz drops a log in my mouth.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Have you actually seen any of the polls?

Hillary Clinton is like.. 99% your next president.

Here you go:
http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/politics/us-politics/US-Presidential-Election-2016-476310.html

Bookies have her at $1.40. Trump is at $7, Bernie $11 and Cruz $13.

It's really not even close.

Dealy and Vanster want to put their blind faith in gubmt SOOOOO BADDDDD

I only stop in here once every few days and you're still talking about me?

Pro tip, Mr. "Timothy McVeigh is a martyr:" If I'm the most interesting thing you can talk about, this forum is closer to death than even I thought it was.

render_definition.php

Back