Update from my end

Colosus said:
Yep. I am a super, sound editing genius. I can make up a voice that sounds just like a person I've never met before and make it say whatever I want. I have better technology than NASA!

mc colosus...coming to a hi-tech soundboard near you!

I found it amusing that your faggy leader either lives with his sister, or was such a lame piece of shit that he used her phone number instead of his own, so her husband got the shit clowned out of his gay warbling voice.

It was further amusing that your assclown pal is going before a review board at work for hosting your images of faggotry on his employers property. Fuck, that is embarrassing.

LOL!!

I dont think there were threats of death from the guy save if someone came by his house again...and just general statements of how he would like to wring his neck...I have heard people say colosus cant control all the people on this forum but the fact is he can. If he lives with his sister and all the information connected to this site points there I would damn sure keep crap like this from happening which he could by keeping stuff like this from being planned here as well as not allowing posts of personal information and encouragments to do something with said info. What the guy did was wrong but the fact of the matter is wrong or not a man who is fucked in the head knows where your sister lives now...and if he knows that he can know a lot more.

DruMAX said:
I dont think there were threats of death from the guy save if someone came by his house again...and just general statements of how he would like to wring his neck...

no jeremy threatened to knock col's head off his (long pause here) shoulders. :lol:

If he wants to stop by my house, I'm all up for that, but make sure I'm home. Leave the family out of it. I have no problem meeting anyone face to face that has a problem with the way I run my site.

Colosus said:
If he wants to stop by my house, I'm all up for that, but make sure I'm home. Leave the family out of it. I have no problem meeting anyone face to face that has a problem with the way I run my site.

Tell him your found a pair of sneakers for him and that he should come by to pick them up.

Colosus said:
Yep. I am a super, sound editing genius. I can make up a voice that sounds just like a person I've never met before and make it say whatever I want. I have better technology than NASA!

shall we bow before you and worsh....... hey, ZIP THAT BACK UP!!!!!!!!!!!

:head:

rchain0214 said:
nspectre, you should call him again and let him "cut you down"

mp3 it as well :)

ps: shit if spectre doesnt do it, i know anyone else here would (claiming to be him)

Nope. That has no finesse. Now is the time to let him stew in his own juices.

Consider his reaction to a simple practical joke. I suspect that if everyone, en masse, turned their backs on him, ignored him, it would drive him off the deep end. He has himself worked up into such a tizzy that, should he be unable to release his pent-up rage to his satisfaction, he'll likely pop like a balloon.

Right now I picture him shaking in rage, clench-fisted, pounding on his keyboard for days on end, desperately trying to find me in the byzantine corridors of cyberspace so that he can rain down his divine retribution for what he considers a slight so incredibly earth-shattering as to be tantamount to his name being reduced to a footnote in the appendix of the grand book of life.

Personally, I have played my little part in this tragic comedy and have taken my bows. I have left the stage, removed the makeup and washed my hands of the whole thing. There are other, more interesting venues to entertain.

Yankee said:
I like how we all now have "leaders"

All Hail Colosus!

I like how they are preaching victory over TW while their site is only viewable to registered members...

I think Colosus should just post a pic of his own house just to make mister ruthless feel better. This considering they have his address on their forum.

lol ... i swear all of them use random insult generators. Cause all their insults are cookie cutter in design. I posted in one of their "call out" threads and it got deleted because i interupted the "call out"... :rofl: they make me laugh over there.

nspectre said:
Nope. That has no finesse. Now is the time to let him stew in his own juices.

Consider his reaction to a simple practical joke. I suspect that if everyone, en masse, turned their backs on him, ignored him, it would drive him off the deep end. He has himself worked up into such a tizzy that, should he be unable to release his pent-up rage to his satisfaction, he'll likely pop like a balloon.

Right now I picture him shaking in rage, clench-fisted, pounding on his keyboard for days on end, desperately trying to find me in the byzantine corridors of cyberspace so that he can rain down his divine retribution for what he considers a slight so incredibly earth-shattering as to be tantamount to his name being reduced to a footnote in the appendix of the grand book of life.

Personally, I have played my little part in this tragic comedy and have taken my bows. I have left the stage, removed the makeup and washed my hands of the whole thing. There are other, more interesting venues to entertain.

:rofl: That's fucked up!!! His titties are all sore, at least go offer to rub them.

Back