You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

Kurayami made fun of people for going to community college yet he was in one most of the time he posted on TW, he even joined:

Asnuntuck Community College
For immediate release- April 3, 2006

Phi Theta Kappa Earns Five-Star Award

Phi Theta Kappa, an international honor society of the two year colleges

he made fun of me for going to cornell :lol:

a lot of you are laughing it up about kurayami leaving but it was pretty hilarious how angry some of you got at him

i think you're all a bunch of gays and kotz has won the internet

i live pretty close to stafford springs and i have never ever heard of ansantuck community college

then again ct is school central

well

cornell is a joke of an ivy

and you seem to be a clone of what's-his-name the cornell grad on the office

Kurayami made fun of people for going to community college yet he was in one most of the time he posted on TW, he even joined:

Asnuntuck Community College
For immediate release- April 3, 2006

Phi Theta Kappa Earns Five-Star Award

Phi Theta Kappa, an international honor society of the two year colleges

I guess you'll be surprised to find out that Kura was a virgin, even though he insulted everyone by calling them virgins, right?

well

cornell is a joke of an ivy

and you seem to be a clone of what's-his-name the cornell grad on the office

cornell has a lot of different schools and some of them are jokes (college of agriculture and life sciences, college of human ecology, etc) but engineering is top notch. anyone in the engineering field will tell you that

i just cant imagine that someone who posts here 30 times a day and takes such great pleasure in 'driving people away from the forum' would actually leave over something so meaningless

it doesn't make any sense

i just cant imagine that someone who posts here 30 times a day and takes such great pleasure in 'driving people away from the forum' would actually leave over something so meaningless

it doesn't make any sense

read my analysis in the past 5 pages. it all leads back to his insecurities and lack of control in his real life

Back