according to kurayami i'm socially inept

sorry, I'll be in egypt the 30th, then taking my jet to niger for some sex. I'll be in korea from the 1st to the 3rd and then its off to luxembourg.

i want to go to egypt (i'll be in the middle east for 6 weeks), but i'm not sure if the border from israel to egypt will be open... i hope it will!

beating-a-dead-horse.gif

I would say you're no socially inept, whereas Kurayami may well be quite socially inept, so if you're socially inept, he's extremely socially inept.

If you make more than 5 threads a week on tribalwar you are probably socially inept.

I wonder how many people fall into that category...

The funny thing about Kura and fraggle's posts are that they are for the most part spot on, except they leave out the most glaring example as to why they are both socially inept:

They are attention whores. (At least on TW, which they spend way too much time posting on)

That said, I wish both of you the best of luck, and if I can assist you in any reasonable way I probably will if asked nicely.

Gigafool has 4x as many posts per day as I do. Ptavv and naptown have nearly 2x. These people are trolls, baiting. That is all.

These threads suck ass lately. Let's look at an example.. for the sake of this example a highschool will serve as TW. Every poster is like a student in that highschool and we're all just gossiping about stupid shit. Well nothing has 'happened' in years yet we still talk about it every day. We need a head cheerleader got caught giving head to the football team behind the bleachers moment or in TW world Kura actually posts a new picture of himself or something 'significant' happens.

I think you are more sociopathic than inept, in regards to this fraggle character you play on the internet

Back