Midair Alpha Launching 26th March

he has great commenrary above all else criticized the he'll out of the dev team

he prlly has more balls than u matter of fact he spoke like a leet

SQUARE UP FUKIN NIGGACON

why the fuck should anyone listen to dare?

have you seen the stupid shit he posts here?

Dare is actually smarter than you

You want a piece of shit newbie t2 faggot slow game

Dare wants a fast Lt game that would be sucessful

You k now nothing about competitive t1 gameplay

So despite dares trolls he's way more respected than your t2 newbie ass

I never made it past the stupid fucking giant ass mickey mouse cartoon hand BS. I want to feel like I am doing battle against a bunch of dangerous cunts - not prancing around in a field full of furries.

Dare is actually smarter than you

You want a piece of shit newbie t2 faggot slow game

Dare wants a fast Lt game that would be sucessful

You k now nothing about competitive t1 gameplay

So despite dares trolls he's way more respected than your t2 newbie ass

lol

fake news

Not sure what kind of retarded dev group would actually want more than a few TW people giving feedback.

The best part about all of this is the moment pople not batshit insane started asking to try things like no flag IFFs it got added to the list of things to server flag.

Dare was right about some things, but it's more his fault that nobody listened to him than it is anyone else's.

it wasnt just dare, the thread was started by and mostly argued by meph, and he was accused of 'massive t1 bias' before dare had ever posted, despite valid arguments that were eventually proven true

to put it on dare that people dismissed his and mephs arguments as 'massive t1 bias' is unfair imo

Last edited:
I mean meph did a disastrous job of explaining why no flag IFFs would be better as well.

ctf = children's game

permanent iffs = cheat user interface (in most games)

cheats built-in to children's games = short term non comp playerbase

ok i make sperg post so ppl can smile and read this and be like hehe what a cool idiot like cool hand luke eatin 100 hard boiled eggies

also it shouldn't be up to playtesters to make big picture fundamental arguments as to the direction of the game. it's for us to experiment within the world provided for us by the devs; both parties working toward an improved game working off of feedback agreed upon.

i was surprised by the lack of people who found fault early on with nofog / iffs. clearly that sentiment has changed since i made my first post about iffs i think 6 months ago?

in that original post i even went so far as to decline making judgments about the merits of IFF / non-IFF play: i specifically asked for it to be experimented with so we could have so real data. that was never really responded to and subsequently we've seen 0 changes to flag IFF with only recent confirmation from bugspray that they will try to have a server toggle.

so they ended up leaning towards my disastrously-explained feedback anyway.

explaining why perma flag IFFS complicates gameplay and serves as a cheat in ctf: is like explaining why blood doping might help you win 7 tour de france's. i'm surprised it was even a debate; but either way, no final judgment calls. experiment, iterate, etc :happy::baby:

There were only a small handful (around 1 to 5) of T1 players that were ever good at any other video game.

It has been well over a year now, and we are still waiting on the requested named list of these highly skilled Tribers whose existence you speak of.

You have reached full-on Bill Nye levels of unresponsiveness.

[year long silence in response to factual inquiry]

tenor.gif

Kestrel dropping "knowledge" on da forums.

i have your flag

and i'll have it back to my base within 5-10 seconds on very small maps

there is no need for you to know where i am

fuck perma-iffs

I can't ever tell if havax is actually dumb or being sarcastic

Either way make t1 with competition mode and nicer graphics

Back