Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page The Division 2
Page 1 of 3
Got Haggis?
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 03-10-2019, 12:15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF9OG_2NH4M

Anyone going to play this? It seems Ubisoft mostly fixed the issues with the first game (after many months) from what I was reading. I wasn't planning on playing it, but after playing the "beta" for a bit, it seemed pretty fun.

Sponsored Links
Zanthious
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
2 - 03-10-2019, 12:39
ubisoft never fixes their bugs they just release the next version and lol when the same bug gets reported.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Contributor
Old
3 - 03-10-2019, 12:46

easilyodd
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 03-10-2019, 15:45
Been watching MarcoStyle go over it and play it. Seems like he can't get motivated or overly excited for it. Not many big streamers came back to it after they were paid to promote it.

That is a strange metric these days, streams and post sponsored streamer viewer counts.

Bughead
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 03-10-2019, 15:48
From what I can tell TD2 is basically just what TD1 should have been (kinda like Destiny 1/2). Most developers have realized that even if they fix most of their game's problems that players won't come back to it unless they re-release it as a "new" game. You only get one chance and after that first impression you're done.

I wonder how long we'll have to wait for "Anthem 2" which will just be what Anthem should have been (a functional game).

Gandalf
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 03-11-2019, 01:16
The Division was a boring cover and shoot game with the same missions over and over. I played the beta for division 2, and to the surprise of no one, its the same ****ing game in a new location.

No thanks.

jerry
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 03-11-2019, 11:19
I***8217;m going to play it because I got it for ****in***8217; FREE!

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
8 - 03-11-2019, 11:28
Same
Also, there's not really a lot of decent character progression games going on atm. I think Div2 will be fun for a while

HypnosisFX
VeteranXV
Old
9 - 03-11-2019, 19:13
I enjoyed the first one and i bought it off steam sale for 14 bucks...i always thought the game would suck but ended up enjoying it.

Synth
VeteranXV
Old
10 - 03-11-2019, 19:33
it looks like Division 2 is just DLC

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 03-11-2019, 20:11
I never played Division 1, by waiting to decide I heard about all the issues and the hackers and didn't bother.

I played the Division 2 open beta for a bit and found it was a lot of fun, but right now I am not planning to buy at release.

I logged into Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands again and am having a lot of fun going through the solo campaign on Extreme difficulty. The game looks really good and the weapons have a good feel, the AI gives enough of a challenge but because the game tuned to be more of an arcade shooter there is a lot of forgiveness to how they spot you. I bought it for $20 over a year ago and have around 50 hours in, and have collected 30% of the items. It gets better as you play it more because unlocking more skills and picking up more guns.

omega81
VeteranX
Old
12 - 03-16-2019, 02:56
Never played the first one but this **** is fun.

ArakAtak
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
13 - 03-16-2019, 05:34

HaPpY
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
14 - 03-16-2019, 06:20
onrails cover shooter for console prepubes

Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
15 - 03-16-2019, 14:13
The Division

wtf eat apples
VeteranXV
Old
16 - 03-17-2019, 03:33
Im waiting for The Division 3

starwolf_nexus
VeteranXV
Old
17 - 03-17-2019, 03:37
only reason I have it is due to a video card promotion, its The Division 1.2. I'm finding it boring. Though the initial cut scenes from the tutorial stage were hilarious with my guy stuck at the wooden door and the chick was yelling at a floating gun...

HypnosisFX
VeteranXV
Old
18 - 03-17-2019, 08:17
We waited till the Division was 14 bucks on steam......we played the **** out of it, it was a awesome game and the builds were nice...many hours doing farm runs and the special missions they always put up and all the darkzone action as well. I will be getting D2 soon.

Atreides
VeteranX
Old
19 - 03-17-2019, 08:34
The best thing about The Division was the 'beta' leading up to the launch of the game. At no other point was the dark zone more balanced and fun .

The DLC's served only to split the community. The end-game content seemed to be a complete copy/paste of WoW's ****ty grind system of loot drops from bosses mixed in with a horse**** reputation system requiring the player to play the same instances over and over and over in order to access the ability to purchase the highest level items from NPCs.

The actual gameplay is a bunch of unathletic cover-shoot encounters against bullet sponges. I caught Lirik streaming a hot second of The Division 2 and saw the exact same shootout from behind a 2-foot high concrete barrier against two AI who were just standing still in the open waiting to shoot at him.

The Dark Zone in D1 was terribly imbalanced by gear and completely ruined by cheaters.

Very low IQ game design overall. No need to play the new one.

Neolight
VeteranX
Old
20 - 03-18-2019, 10:28
downloaded it and it wont even launch gg

Page 1 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page The Division 2

Social Website Bullshit