[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

When i looked at lofts and studios i think cheapest it goes is 1200 nice ones are 2k really nice ones prob 3k

I dont even wanna know rent in sf or nyc 2k min if you dont have rent control

Juggs left after his 400$ duplex got posted tho like i said he can lie all he wants the sad part is i dont even need to hes actually fat and pathetic

When i looked at lofts and studios i think cheapest it goes is 1200 nice ones are 2k really nice ones prob 3k

I dont even wanna know rent in sf or nyc 2k min if you dont have rent control

Juggs left after his 400$ duplex got posted tho like i said he can lie all he wants the sad part is i dont even need to hes actually fat and pathetic

Similar here in NOVA. A studio in one of the nicer, newer developments costs around the 1800 mark, in some cases I've seen as high as 2500. At some point a 2hr commute is the more attractive option.

I bet oakland isnt even much cheaper these days

Id have to take Bart from boofoo

Edit: the people living i sf (opsayo) are pretty big bread winners

Similar here in NOVA. A studio in one of the nicer, newer developments costs around the 1800 mark, in some cases I've seen as high as 2500. At some point a 2hr commute is the more attractive option.

Most of nova is nice i figure its similar to chicago pricing, if i lived in east coast id prob live in nova or maybe some hipster shit in brooklyn

Back