do you support a perma banning of the garcias

permaban the garcias?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EDIT: Rayn you are a bitch for even making this thread. I've been a long time contributor and this is how you repay your custy's? You must be white. Keep pressing your luck faggot. The DOJ is praying for an internet site to make an example of in their lil war on the internet. Seriously look at the laws they want to pass restricting "free" speech online. Most all the other forums have strict moderation so they will exist when TW doesn't. It's all fun and games till you ruined it for everyone. The more you know.

You've been a long time circus sideshow I keep around for laughs. Sometimes I feel bad about taking advantage of the mentally ill and I start down a path like this hoping I can find an excuse to ban you for your own good and the good of my conscience because I often pity you.

That's about as seriously as I take anything you say, particularly threats.

press.gif

all this thread has done is make me want to take the beaner twink off ignore because in a way tw would be easier to read

20 post / day limit

You've been a long time circus sideshow I keep around for laughs. Sometimes I feel bad about taking advantage of the mentally ill and I start down a path like this hoping I can find an excuse to ban you for your own good and the good of my conscience because I often pity you.

That's about as seriously as I take anything you say, particularly threats.

I'm not threatening you Rayn. Just making you aware of a situation you have over looked. Do the research then come to your own conclusions.

Rayn's been saying for a long time the internet climate is changing and places like TW won't exist anymore. Your prediction/observation is like saying the sun will come up tomorrow or that there will be an earthquake somewhere on this planet within the next 24 hours.

Rayn's been saying for a long time the internet climate is changing and places like TW won't exist anymore. Your prediction/observation is like saying the sun will come up tomorrow or that there will be an earthquake somewhere on this planet within the next 24 hours.

You misunderstand perception because the Sun will rise in the West and there are currently magnitude 7 earthquake swarms going on in the Santa Cruz Islands at this very moment.

35d3q79.png

Last edited:
This place needs more threads like "twip" and desktop threads. All the bitching troll threads get old and arent very creative. Face it people. We have successfully trolled one another for years and years. NS and GG

Tribalwar: we know trolling

Back