[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

lol watch out MS 13 is coming to get you!!

you are from oakland where your mayor actually cares more about ms 13 than your life

sooner or later the rest of us will catch on to that too

maybe she knows what you are really worth

and it is less than kate steinle so who am i to argue

BArpr5Z.jpg

I'm a shitlib and i'm not so much worried about MS-13, the 90k people killed in Mexico last year, the 91 politicans murdered before their election, any of that spilling over into the USA or into lawless sanctuary cities and states that my DNC politicians pander towards

DdafcOdU0AAUaIw.jpg

but i am worried about this tbh

and my name is Chaol

watch out tele there's a caravan of 16 year old salvadoreans brandishing machetes headed straight for VEGAS

we're gonna give them the right to vote and instill communism!

MS 13 prowling the streets!

Beware the salvadorean boogeyman!

u guys don't even care about child diddlers running your party

DdYvcQ_V4AAoZDf.jpg

DdYvcveVMAMtyqI.jpg

so murderers and cartel members could actually be an improvement by comparison to the DNC status quo

watch out tele there's a caravan of 16 year old salvadoreans brandishing machetes headed straight for VEGAS

we're gonna give them the right to vote and instill communism!

the 16 yo part is only important because you guys want them in that sex trade

otherwise they too old to come here

which explains why you tossed the now too old DACA kids under the buss

that is because not all of them have been sent to prison just yet

even then they better set up their ability to vote in 2018

Push to restore voting rights of Florida’s ex-felons already has bipartisan support

Thousands of Alabama felons register to vote in last-minute push

without them and illegals u guys have no chance to win again and you know it

even you admitted it a few pages back in looking for a mate (which you will never find and not even felons are desperate enough to touch you)

cap, motos as ultra hardkore maga as it gets, but i41 have never understood logic behind removing voting rights from felons. driving priv from duis, gun rights from convicted violent criminals, understandable, but wtf is logic of not allowing peep to vote just cuz they r convicted assholes?

afterall, we let blaitent libfucktards vote.

Last edited:
5a061c2b3dbef4460e8b5547-750-500.jpg

Tele, the good Lord told Roy that you need to look into your heart to seek His true will regarding diddlers

Let he who has not endorsed a diddler, cast the first stone

remind me did he win election or no?

also was he convicted?

also what are age of consent laws in that state? 17 too old for your party anyways

bonus task......how many more times would the New York's 9th congressional district re-elect Weiner if he wasn't arrested?

answer is a lot

Seattle Mayor Ed Murray resigns after fifth claim of sexual abuse

Keep it in the family you joke about with Alabama

The announcement Tuesday came just hours after the Seattle Times reported new allegations Murray, 62, sexually abused a relative in the mid-70s. That relative, a cousin, was the fifth man to publicly accuse the mayor of sexual assault, the newspaper reported.

but who knew that is what would finally bring you down?

tick tock boys !!

we're finally gonna get hillary this time is 120% for real real we're not playing around anymore we got her

Back