[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Mueller's team of Dem donors under fire from Trump as probe hits one-year mark

Mueller’s team is composed of 17 attorneys, 13 of which are Democrats. At least nine have donated to Democratic candidates and causes. Mueller, however, is said to be a life-long Republican and served as FBI director under former Republican President George W. Bush.

1526506388195.png

1526506400842.png

1526509750622.png

that's almost as embarrassing as the time obama went on a world apology tour, but not quite.

trump thanked n. korea for releasing US hostages.

that's like Liam Neeson thanking the guys from Taken.

come on now

In 2016, the Obama administration came under fire following revelations that in January of that year, the US had transferred some $400 million in cash to Iran at Tehran’s Mehrabad Airport. The payment took place the same day – January 17th – as the release of five Americans who had been held by the Iranian regime.

Defenders of the payment claimed the transfer was not a ransom payment to secure the prisoners’ release, but instead was part of a long-running dispute between the US and Tehran regarding a cancelled weapons procurement deal from the 1970s. While the Shah had made a $400 million down payment on the deal prior to his overthrow in 1979, the US had refused to give the money to the fundamentalist Islamic republic which toppled the Shah’s government after the deal was scrapped.

The Obama administration later paid an additional $1.3 billion to Iran – money it claimed was interest from the $400 million held by the US from 1979 to 2016.

this is a thread about trump

I'd be happy to post all the shit obama did wrong in an obama thread if you'd like to start one

otherwise...straw man

Anecdotally all lawyers tend to lean left - is that incorrect? Trumpnews playing up the lefty lawyer argument are only hoping to hit the fishe in the barrel

this is a thread about trump

I'd be happy to post all the shit obama did wrong in an obama thread if you'd like to start one

otherwise...straw man

cognitive dissonance

the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.

you keep deflecting

I made a cogent statement regarding the thread topic

you went a different direction to refute, or at the very least deflect my statement.

so...

yeah, you're rich I guess

that's probably your normal fall back. I think it is great you're rich. That makes your opinion and statements WAY more important than others

:lol: falcuck is just repeating things he has heard "STRAWMAN!" :rofl:

What's really going on here:

Falcuck: "I wanna talk shit about your guy and hear nothing about how it's better than the way my guy did things"

you keep deflecting

I made a cogent statement regarding the thread topic

you went a different direction to refute, or at the very least deflect my statement.

so...

yeah, you're rich I guess

that's probably your normal fall back. I think it is great you're rich. That makes your opinion and statements WAY more important than others

Well worth more anyways

Back